Possibility to chose which deliveries go to the live portfolio

audioboon

As I see it, the “portfolio feature” has a switch on/off option, so Fiverr probably doesn’t consider it as a must or an ethical problem if you use that provided switch, else they’d not have made it so that you can switch it on and off and can control which things show.
Unlike the “review feature”, which, of course, you can’t switch off/on when you deliver a gig.

You CAN’T customize the portfolio to only show the sales you want buyers to see. I was explaining why that is.

I think you have not understood how the Portfolio system works even after all these messages. All the other people connected in this topic have already understood how they can include or exclude a project in the portfolio.

The person asking this question has already got his answer. So, I think we can close this topic.

Thank you.

I think you have not understood how the Portfolio system works even after all these messages. All the other people connected in this topic have already understood how they can include or exclude a project in the portfolio.

The person asking this question has already got his answer. So, I think we can close this topic.

Thank you.

I know how it works.

This is what he asked: “I would love to have a possibility to chose which from my deliveries go to the live portfolio of the gig, instead of like it is now, EVERY delivery”

You can’t choose which orders will go into Live Portfolio, only choose the items WITHIN each order that will go in it and then it only goes in if the buyer chooses that option.

Your screenshot indicates this clearly.

But you can. Portfolio feature has a switch, like the out of office mode switch or the “takes custom orders” switch, you can turn it on and off, so you can choose.

The screenshot doesn’t show that switch. It shows what happens, once you turned on the portfolio feature option. You’re free both in whether you want to turn that switch on/off and then, for each and every delivery, you can also decide if you want to include a file type that will show in the portfolio or not.

The only thing you’re not free in is to decide whether the customer wants it to show or not, the customer can always deactivate it from being shown in the portfolio during the feedback process.

• 1 year later...

I don’t want to get into an ethics argument, but I do have a solution for you @audioboon.

Zip the file attachment. Fiverr won’t put it into the live portfolio if it’s not viewable as a preview. Worked for me in the past.

Hi could someone help me out please? The services i provide on fiver require me to deliver 2 videos in the final delivery (A youtube intro and outro). However, does the buyer pick which one of the 2 videos they want to display in the live portfolio or does fiverr automatically choose?? I would prefer for the first video i send (the intro) to be displayed rather than the 2nd (the outro) however the first video never shows up in the live portfolio. Is there a way where both the videos I send in the final delivery can be shown in the live portfolio rather than just one? Does anyone have a solution to this please?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived