My account is currently restricted. i cannot send messages at this time

basir_muhammadi

MY ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY RESTRICTED. I CANNOT SEND MESSAGES AT THIS TIME.

I requested the costumer support but i don’t know how much time they will take for unrestricted my account.

i don’t know how much time they will take for unrestricted my account.

Nobody on the forum has the answer to this.

You will have to wait for the reply from Customer Support.

they sent me message for using contact number but i did not us any number i send to the customer by mistake but i did not use any number or contact with him.

they sent me message for using contact number but i did not us any number i send to the costumer by mistake

If you send a contact number (or any alternate form of contact) to your buyer “by mistake”, then you DID send a message using a contact number. Fiverr does not allow alternate or off-side communication of any kind, regardless of whether you sent it accidentally, or on purpose. I believe this is clearly noted within the Fiverr Terms of Service. I assume you read the TOS, when you signed up, right?

they sent me message for using contact number but i did not us any number i send to the customer by mistake but i did not use any number or contact with him.

“i send to the costumer by mistake”

That’s not possible. And even if was, everyone could use that excuse to get away with breaking the TOS.

You broke the rules. I suggest you own that instead of trying to illicit sympathy here. We can’t do anything and wouldn’t anyway. We’re not here to help people who break the rules.

And the word is customer, not “costumer,” unless you have a costuming gig.

You typed your contact number in the text box and “mistakenly” hit the send button. What was your actual purpose of typing the contact number in the text box? People type text in there only for sending to somebody.

You typed your contact number in the text box and “mistakenly” hit the send button. What was your actual purpose of typing the contact number in the text box? People type text in there only for sending to somebody.

Whooops I accidentally entered my phone number in the message field and then accidentally pressed send. 😆

Archived