Things that you should follow before asking, How to get Order?

sarmadrizvi24

Thank you very much for the tips. I am a newbie just delivered 3rd order with 5 star reviews. I will definitely keep in mind your words.
Although I have received 3 orders but I have not got a new client since a week. Any suggestions here? Thanks in advance.

• Like 6

Thank you very much for the tips. I am a newbie just delivered 3rd order with 5 star reviews. I will definitely keep in mind your words.

Although I have received 3 orders but I have not got a new client since a week. Any suggestions here? Thanks in advance.

Hello @designerjakwan,

Good to hear that you are newbie and already done with 3 orders.

You already did a great job, it’s a huge success to complete 3 orders in a very short time as being a newbie. Be motivated, and you will receive new clients too. Spent more time and you will get new clients soon.

Goodluck!

@mashudrana5949, @sheikhtamjid,

Always welcome, stay blessed!

• Like 8

@malikshahbas133 I don’t think so.

Everyone start from the beginning level and it’s not much difficult, just need some time. I know when I start there, I got my first order after around 3 months and 2nd after one month of first. I was thinking same it’s difficult but what is difficult in it? We are not doing anything, we are not sitting in office or anywhere just require to give some time by checking the application in mobile (not require to stay online from computer), so what is difficult in it? Actually the problem is, we wish to get orders on daily basis without any patience.

Be patience please and hope you will have a good profile here soon.

Have you ever changed your Gig information, such as Gig video, Gig content? Whats goes wrong if I would change my gig video?

• Like 2

Have you ever changed your Gig information, such as Gig video, Gig content? Whats goes wrong if I would change my gig video?

Whats goes wrong if I would change my gig video?

Why do you think something is going to go wrong?

• Like 3