Things that you should follow before asking, How to get Order?

sarmadrizvi24

After all of this, one thing which is the most important and that is Time. Keep this thing in your mind freelancing is not that easy as you think. You have to give alot of time, you have to gain alot of trust and also you have to wait alot too.
Thank you very much for liking this story

• Like 7

Hello all, specially newbies!

Hope you all are doing good.

Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order?

As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on same topic, I conclude that there are few tips that I have to share separately instead of giving reply on all the post or the things that you should follow before posting a topic related to how to get order as I see in almost all the topics, people are asking how to get but haven’t implement any of the thing from the following which are so important specially for newbie and much common for the one who is aware with all that.

Please go through the following tips as these are the most important for those who are asking how to get first order or since (this month) haven’t receive any order etc etc.

1- First, and the most childish act which many of you are doing and asking for reviewing your profile,

Description on your profile means, a brief description of what you are and why you are here and what you will do or give to your client.

It doesn’t mean you start writing I am new here and want some work and I will do in free of cost etc etc as I see many newbies are doing this childish acts which is totally wrong and give a bad impact on buyers. So, use this description option to show yourself, not for begging purpose.

2- At No Level fiverr allow to make 5 gigs, so create all 5 gigs even if you have same category.

3- Place a cover photo “eye catching” which can grab the people’s attention easily. Gig covers are the best thing to grab some one’s attention so never try to copy covers from others, always try to come up with something unique.

4- Don’t copy the material from other gigs (specially pictures in graphics designing gigs).

May be this is common for you but buyers notice this alot if you are copying data while creating a gig then how less percent chances there will be that you will deliver something unique.So, try to come up with unique ideas .

5- Just mention the things in your gigs which you can do easily (be HONEST, don’t mention more than your expertise).

6- Use common search tags while creating a gigs. Don’t use unique keywords, because search tags are the most important thing as buyers use the search tags while searching for gigs.

7- As a beginner, start your gig packages with a less amount as this time you have to gain the buyer’s trust. So try to provide your service in a discounted price.

Less amount never means you start offering all the services in 5$, you have to check the market value by visiting multiple gigs, just try to offer little less amount than others.

8- Refresh your gigs on daily basis.

9- Check Buyers Requests frequently.

10- Also, you can share your gig link on social sites like linkedin, facebook pages etc. It can also help you.

All the above points are the most common and important that you should follow before asking for how to get order. These are things I noticed, from the very start nothing is implemented in the profile and in gigs but sellers are pretending like they did alot of efforts but not receiving any order.

After all of this, one thing which is the most important and that is Time. Keep this thing in your mind freelancing is not that easy as you think. You have to give alot of time, you have to gain alot of trust and also you have to wait alot too.

In no any business, no one start getting profit after a month or two. Struggle is the most important thing, indeed. And it is your business, so you have to be motivated, always!

I’m sure, after following all the above points you will receive your order soon. And, after receiving your order, try to give your best to your client, try to do some chit chat with your client to gain his trust, ask everything in detail and deliver your best as much as possible. Because, first review on your profile will be the first impression of your profile.

In the end, I wish you all a very best of luck and yes, Thanks alot for reading this post.

Always be motivated, Never lose Hopes!

Best regards,

sarmadrizvi24

Hello! I am new to Fiverr and am delighted to have seen and decided to read your article. Although I am new, I see the same posts and problems you mention and have tried to make it a point not to do that! After all, what am I really here for? My answer is to build community and explore my options in what I can do in life…if you don’t mind, I have a couple questions/comments regarding your tips!

Use common search tags while creating a gigs. Don’t use unique keywords, because search tags are the most important thing as buyers use the search tags while searching for gigs.

-I think this is one of your top tips and an extremely well way to put it, as I recently read that the algorithm seemingly no frowns upon use of heavy SEO and was wondering what words to use then?? The way you phrased this tip really helped me out! I think another good way to put it is just be STRAIGHTFORWARD and HONEST about you and your services and the right words will come!!

Refresh your gigs on daily basis.

-I’m not quite sure what this means. Does this mean editing the gig in some way or refer to another action we can do to “refresh”?

Check Buyers Requests frequently.

-I have not figured out a way to do this! As I said I am a newer meme we and it took me a long time to learn to navigate the website and app as a seller…this is something I am still missing somehow. I read that this may be because there simply are no buyer requests for my niches? However, I’m not even sure where to look!

Also, you can share your gig link on social sites like linkedin, facebook pages etc. It can also help you.

-Final comment/concern haha! So when it comes to LinkedIn…EXTREMELY confusing and intimidating platform for me. I understand you can only do so much to help so my main question concerning this is, could this work for any niche? For example I have writing skills but am only really offering Creative Writing at the moment (as compared to product descriptions etc. which I hope to work my way up to) as well as Printables…I feel these specific niches may not be seemed out on such a platform as LinkedIn!

Thank you for your advice and expertise!

• Like 9

Hello! I am new to Fiverr and am delighted to have seen and decided to read your article. Although I am new, I see the same posts and problems you mention and have tried to make it a point not to do that! After all, what am I really here for? My answer is to build community and explore my options in what I can do in life…if you don’t mind, I have a couple questions/comments regarding your tips!

Use common search tags while creating a gigs. Don’t use unique keywords, because search tags are the most important thing as buyers use the search tags while searching for gigs.

-I think this is one of your top tips and an extremely well way to put it, as I recently read that the algorithm seemingly no frowns upon use of heavy SEO and was wondering what words to use then?? The way you phrased this tip really helped me out! I think another good way to put it is just be STRAIGHTFORWARD and HONEST about you and your services and the right words will come!!

Refresh your gigs on daily basis.

-I’m not quite sure what this means. Does this mean editing the gig in some way or refer to another action we can do to “refresh”?

Check Buyers Requests frequently.

-I have not figured out a way to do this! As I said I am a newer meme we and it took me a long time to learn to navigate the website and app as a seller…this is something I am still missing somehow. I read that this may be because there simply are no buyer requests for my niches? However, I’m not even sure where to look!

Also, you can share your gig link on social sites like linkedin, facebook pages etc. It can also help you.

-Final comment/concern haha! So when it comes to LinkedIn…EXTREMELY confusing and intimidating platform for me. I understand you can only do so much to help so my main question concerning this is, could this work for any niche? For example I have writing skills but am only really offering Creative Writing at the moment (as compared to product descriptions etc. which I hope to work my way up to) as well as Printables…I feel these specific niches may not be seemed out on such a platform as LinkedIn!

Thank you for your advice and expertise!

Sheesh…quite a few typos apologies for that 😅

• Like 7

Thank you very much for liking this story

Exactly, this is same what I have mentioned!

Time is money!

• Like 6

Dear @imagination7413,

Thanks for asking this valid question. Let me clear that,

First, let me know please why do you think editing should be done as little as possible?

Editing never means to change the complete topic or complete stuff. Well, lets come to the question, the only way to refresh the gig in fiverr, is to open your gig in edit mode and click on save and preview button (you don’t need to edit your gig). By doing this, you can confirm this under your gig option (option on the upper bar of fiverr page), the gig you saved last will automatically comes to the top of all, it means your gig is now refreshed.

Also, you can understand this by comparing your gig clicks and impressions from the time before refreshing.

Hope you get your answer.

Hello @earthenfervor,

Well, It’s really good to see you consider this post very much important, I will try to reply all of your questions and I hope you will get what you are looking for.

Your point no 1: related to search tags as you asked,

Use common search tag means, when you create a gig there is a option of search tags, this is what which help you to get traffic on your gig. Now your question is, what are the common words? Lets take it like that, let suppose you are a buyer and searching for a logo design! What will you write to search? You will always try to write one or two words and wish to see the result as per your wants. Now, just think on it by assuming you as buyer what you will write while searching? The words which come in your mind are the common words and that you should use in your gigs as a search tag. Hope it clear the concept!

Your point no 2: refrest gig, what does it means as you asked.

for this, I have explained it already, you can read the below mentioned replies,

the only way to refresh the gig in fiverr, is to open your gig in edit mode and click on save and preview button (you don’t need to edit your gig). By doing this, you can confirm this under your gig option (option on the upper bar of fiverr page), the gig you saved last will automatically comes to the top of all, it means your gig is now refreshed.

Also, you can understand this by comparing your gig clicks and impressions from the time before refreshing.

I personally experienced this after sharing a gig, my gig comes up to tops in all of my gigs and I start seeing views and impressions and after a day or some time I start receiving messages from buyer on the same gig which I reshared.

Your point no 3: related to buyer request, as you are new here and no request you are seeing. For this, I have shared another article, the link is mentioned below, you can go through that.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing good. This post is specially for newbies or those who are at No level. As you all are facing the issue while searching buyers request there is no request available mostly. I see many people asking the same question and trying to figure out the solution. I am concluding that topic in a short answer and sharing a short and simple tips which can help you as at my time when I was new here and facing the same issue I searched it alot and after having alot of …

Point no 4: Promote gig on linkedin.

If you are aware with market and the way of recruiting, you should know that the linkedin is the no. 1 platform where the buyyers/ companies/ and others search for the work. If you are open to work, you can set you profile as per that criteria and linkedin will help you in finding the opportunites. If you are offering a work, linkedin will help you to boost your job and will help you to find the suitable person. It is all up to how you set you linkedin profile.

Sharing a gig on linkedin is a great opportunity, it help a lot if and only if, you know how to use linkedin!

I hope, I explained each of your question clearly and you have got your answer.

Best regards,

• Like 9

Dear @imagination7413,

First, let me know please why do you think editing should be done as little as possible?

Editing never means to change the complete topic or complete stuff. Well, lets come to the question, the only way to refresh the gig in fiverr, is to open your gig in edit mode and click on save and preview button (you don’t need to edit your gig). By doing this, you can confirm this under your gig option (option on the upper bar of fiverr page), the gig you saved last will automatically comes to the top of all, it means your gig is now refreshed.

The reply is mentioned below,

the only way to refresh the gig in fiverr, is to open your gig in edit mode and click on save and preview button (you don’t need to edit your gig). By doing this, you can confirm this under your gig option (option on the upper bar of fiverr page), the gig you saved last will automatically comes to the top of all, it means your gig is now refreshed.

• Like 9

Dear @imagination7413,

Beautifully explained.

Thank you 😊

• Like 8

Hello all, specially newbies!

Hope you all are doing good.

Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order?

As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on same topic, I conclude that there are few tips that I have to share separately instead of giving reply on all the post or the things that you should follow before posting a topic related to how to get order as I see in almost all the topics, people are asking how to get but haven’t implement any of the thing from the following which are so important specially for newbie and much common for the one who is aware with all that.

Please go through the following tips as these are the most important for those who are asking how to get first order or since (this month) haven’t receive any order etc etc.

1- First, and the most childish act which many of you are doing and asking for reviewing your profile,

Description on your profile means, a brief description of what you are and why you are here and what you will do or give to your client.

It doesn’t mean you start writing I am new here and want some work and I will do in free of cost etc etc as I see many newbies are doing this childish acts which is totally wrong and give a bad impact on buyers. So, use this description option to show yourself, not for begging purpose.

2- At No Level fiverr allow to make 5 gigs, so create all 5 gigs even if you have same category.

3- Place a cover photo “eye catching” which can grab the people’s attention easily. Gig covers are the best thing to grab some one’s attention so never try to copy covers from others, always try to come up with something unique.

4- Don’t copy the material from other gigs (specially pictures in graphics designing gigs).

May be this is common for you but buyers notice this alot if you are copying data while creating a gig then how less percent chances there will be that you will deliver something unique.So, try to come up with unique ideas .

5- Just mention the things in your gigs which you can do easily (be HONEST, don’t mention more than your expertise).

6- Use common search tags while creating a gigs. Don’t use unique keywords, because search tags are the most important thing as buyers use the search tags while searching for gigs.

7- As a beginner, start your gig packages with a less amount as this time you have to gain the buyer’s trust. So try to provide your service in a discounted price.

Less amount never means you start offering all the services in 5$, you have to check the market value by visiting multiple gigs, just try to offer little less amount than others.

8- Refresh your gigs on daily basis.

9- Check Buyers Requests frequently.

10- Also, you can share your gig link on social sites like linkedin, facebook pages etc. It can also help you.

All the above points are the most common and important that you should follow before asking for how to get order. These are things I noticed, from the very start nothing is implemented in the profile and in gigs but sellers are pretending like they did alot of efforts but not receiving any order.

In no any business, no one start getting profit after a month or two. Struggle is the most important thing, indeed. And it is your business, so you have to be motivated, always!

I’m sure, after following all the above points you will receive your order soon. And, after receiving your order, try to give your best to your client, try to do some chit chat with your client to gain his trust, ask everything in detail and deliver your best as much as possible. Because, first review on your profile will be the first impression of your profile.

In the end, I wish you all a very best of luck and yes, Thanks alot for reading this post.

Always be motivated, Never lose Hopes!

Best regards,

sarmadrizvi24

sarmadrizvi24

thanks for your valuable tips

• Like 10

• 1 month later...