Things that you should follow before asking, How to get Order?

sarmadrizvi24

Creating more gig increase the probability of getting orders. Not to create same gigs, but create gigs with different categories/ tags/ tittles.

The more no. of gigs = The more mo. of chances

Creating more gig increase the probability of getting orders.

Yes I’m sure it does. The point I’m making is you need to be able to know and understand the service that you’re offering before even creating more gigs because if the client picks your gig and you can’t provide the quality of work to high standard then what’s the point? is your goal to create more gigs unknowingly of the service you’re providing merely to get orders?

• Like 3

Creating more gig increase the probability of getting orders.

Yes I’m sure it does. The point I’m making is you need to be able to know and understand the service that you’re offering before even creating more gigs because if the client picks your gig and you can’t provide the quality of work to high standard then what’s the point? is your goal to create more gigs unknowingly of the service you’re providing merely to get orders?

Yes it is obvious! You should create gigs as per what you can deliver. If you are not able to deliver, the gig are totally waste.

• Like 3

Dear @imagination7413,

Thanks for asking this valid question. Let me clear that,

First, let me know please why do you think editing should be done as little as possible?

Editing never means to change the complete topic or complete stuff. Well, lets come to the question, the only way to refresh the gig in fiverr, is to open your gig in edit mode and click on save and preview button (you don’t need to edit your gig). By doing this, you can confirm this under your gig option (option on the upper bar of fiverr page), the gig you saved last will automatically comes to the top of all, it means your gig is now refreshed.

Also, you can understand this by comparing your gig clicks and impressions from the time before refreshing.

Hope you get your answer.

For point 8, please read the below mentioned replies,

the only way to refresh the gig in fiverr, is to open your gig in edit mode and click on save and preview button (you don’t need to edit your gig). By doing this, you can confirm this under your gig option (option on the upper bar of fiverr page), the gig you saved last will automatically comes to the top of all, it means your gig is now refreshed.

Also, you can understand this by comparing your gig clicks and impressions from the time before refreshing.

I personally experienced this after sharing a gig, my gig comes up to tops in all of my gigs and I start seeing views and impressions and after a day or some time I start receiving messages from buyer on the same gig which I reshared.

For check buyers request freuently, it means there is an option of buyer requests under more tab of your dashboard bar. You can check buyers request from there. Buyer post their request just like as a job post to find freelancers, you can also avail the opportunity from there.

But, if you are at no level status, you shall face difficulty in finding requests, for that you can check the below mentioned link:

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing good. This post is specially for newbies or those who are at No level. As you all are facing the issue while searching buyers request there is no request available mostly. I see many people asking the same question and trying to figure out the solution. I am concluding that topic in a short answer and sharing a short and simple tips which can help you as at my time when I was new here and facing the same issue I searched it alot and after having alot of …

For search tag, while creating a gig, there is an option of tags. Use these tags as a common words, buyer search freelancers by using keywords (tags) like (photoshop, logo design) etc.

Hope you got your answer.

• Like 8

Thanks for your inspiration and motivate to focus on our Goal!

But it hard to understand “How long it would take to ranking the GIG”

Please share your experience and also How to rank a gig?

Yes, it’s hard to understand!

Actually, it’s all about luck! We are standing in an open market, thousands of sellers providing same service where as hundreds of newbies joining every day.

At the time of my beginning, same question I had in my mind, it’s all about luck, second how many hours your are spending on fiverr. Your status should be active most of the time!

As per my experience, I received my first order after the struggle and wait of around 5 months. But, once I received my first order, I delivered it with my best and received good review on it. After that Alhumdullillah I never faced any difficulty in getting orders. First order is the biggest task that I think it totally depends on luck.

But yes, there are some techniques as well 😉

• Like 7

Changing images is not a good act/ option on fiverr as fiverr check gig’s covers frequently and if any of the image found as copied or not original (created by you), they immediately reject the gig which can never be activate again.

So try be constant on the same image if it is already working fine. Or always place the original image (not copied from any site or any other gig).

One more thing, if you create any of the image by yourself and place it on you gig, later you deleted that image then you are even not applicable to place that same image again as it looks like the image is copied from the other gig (if and only if you have deleted that image completely from your gig). So, if create any of the image and wish to change with it, try not to delete the present one. If it is deleted, it will never be your identity or so like others, you are also not applicable to place that again or fiverr reject your gig whenever they noticed that.

Thank you Brother.

I also made a mistake .

• Like 5

Hello @sisira22,

Good to hear that it encourages you. Hope you will receive your first order soon, stay blessed and motivated. Never lose hopes!

Hello @jigraphicexpert,

Thanks for reading this complete post. Yes it’s 7 I already accepted that above,

Thanks for correcting me, it’s 7 gigs .

You can create more than 2 gigs of same category as well. I used a word same category not used same gig. Fiverr not allow to create same gigs or copied gigs or downloaded pictures from any open site as a cover photo etc etc, there are the reasons of sending warning. You can create more than 2 gigs of same category but the gig material should be different in all. Hope you got your answer.

Hello @buckleupgenius,

It’s really good to hear that by following this post you received 2 orders. It is not only good for me to hear but it also gives motivation to others as well. Keep sharing your thoughts and help others to grow too. Most welcome and stay blessed. Good luck for more.

Hello @kimberlyhn100,

Thanks for taking my point as a valid and positive point. Yes, time is everything and time is money! Good to hear that you are working hard without losing hopes, keep doing it. Stay blessed and motivated.

Best regards,

Thank you so much your valuable advice 😍

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...