Fiverr Seller can join fiverraffiliates programe?

golden_jenney

Okay, thanks for sharing 🙂 so its means everyone can become partner a of affiliated program?

Here’s the part from the link that applies to you.

Who can become a Fiverr Affiliate?

Anyone can become a Fiverr Affiliate!

No matter who your target audience is, Fiverr has services that fit their needs – Fiverr is the world’s largest, most affordable marketplace of talented online freelancers with millions of different services offered in over 200 different categories – design, programming, writing, and much more.

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

I think the actual question is: Can I fiverr affiliate self-promote their own gigs (i.e being also the seller).
So a direct deep link to the gig, to promote and thus earn from new users register on fiverr + potentially buying the gig.

Is this confirmed if allowed would also be my own question?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I think the actual question is: Can I fiverr affiliate self-promote their own gigs (i.e being also the seller).

So a direct deep link to the gig, to promote and thus earn from new users register on fiverr + potentially buying the gig.

Is this confirmed if allowed would also be my own question?

Suggest you refer to the link I gave above.

Also check out: https://affiliates.fiverr.com/ which has a Contact Us icon if you need further help.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Here’s the part from the link that applies to you.

Who can become a Fiverr Affiliate?

Anyone can become a Fiverr Affiliate!

No matter who your target audience is, Fiverr has services that fit their needs – Fiverr is the world’s largest, most affordable marketplace of talented online freelancers with millions of different services offered in over 200 different categories – design, programming, writing, and much more.

can we use same email id for fiverr affiliate which we are using already in seller account?

• Like 1