Hello from Romania

triftudor

Hello everybody, I am new on the platform and I have just finished creating my first gig.

I would love to get some advice on how to improve my gigs or myself, any help is appreciated.

Thank you !

any help is appreciated.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Kepp as much as you can online, it provides you the most of rating and possibility to get orders.
Be kind, offer some free stuff, if you are up to it. Keep price as low as it could be for 10 orders atleast to obtain nice ammount of good views and then slowly increase it up.

Your gig description and profile description conflict a tad. The gig says you have a degree, the profile you’re currently earning the degree. (I would recommend removing the first line from the gig description completely.)

Your gig description needs to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size rather small, and the image has been cropped.
If you can spare an hour or two, take the Tests from your profile for the languages you can translate. While this doesn’t boost any algorithms, it can give validity to your claim if a potential buyer checks. If you think the rating inaccurate (the tests do have some issues), you can always hide the results.

Archived