How much should i charge for a wordpress site customization

Guest razu381

Guest razu381

Hi,i am new to fiverr.i wanna offer wordpress website design and developing service.But i have no idea how much should i charge?There’s sellers from 5 dollar to 500 dollars.

Those sellers who are now charging $500 for a wordpress site started offering their service from $5. They became experienced and started offering quality work which helped them to increase the price of their gigs.

As you are new to fiverr platform you can start offering your service starting from $5. You can always negotiate with buyers if you receive offer for a complex project.

Guest razu381

Those sellers who are now charging $500 for a wordpress site started offering their service from $5. They became experienced and started offering quality work which helped them to increase the price of their gigs.

As you are new to fiverr platform you can start offering your service starting from $5. You can always negotiate with buyers if you receive offer for a complex project.

Hello MR. Nafis. Thanks for your answer,then how much should i charge as a new seller?some people say you should not lower your price,some people say you should charge less to get the order.what is correct?

Try to assess the task of buyer, its complexity. Try to calculate how many hours you need to complete the task. Based on your assumption offer him your price.

When you are new you can’t ask $100 for your first task. Offer a more reasonable price to your client. Different sellers think differently. You need to apply and find out which strategies work for you.

Archived