How can we get notifications when someone post a request because mostly i forgot to check buyer requests and they gone

mahnoor_khtak

I used daily Fiverr buyer requests I feels that Fiverr should add a notification feature for buyer request
in this method we got notifications when someone posts a request related to our niche and gig because I forgot to check and all requests disappear in few minutes maybe I will do this
are you agree with me

Guest qamer_1938

Hi , mahnoor i also agreed you because i also new person on fiverr thats why , its difficult to identify to own buyers requests verification .

I used daily Fiverr buyer requests I feels that Fiverr should add a notification feature for buyer request

in this method we got notifications when someone posts a request related to our niche and gig because I forgot to check and all requests disappear in few minutes maybe I will do this

are you agree with me

are you agree with me

No, I am responsible enough to check Buyer Requests as needed. 😉

The Buyer Request disappears quickly because Fiverr only allows 🔟 sellers from each level to make offers.

Therefore, new sellers see each Buyer Request for only a short time before it disappears, which was frustrating to me as a new seller because in the middle of making an offer, the request would vanish. 💨

So, you must check Buyer Requests often throughout your time on the platform.

• 3 months later...

are you agree with me

No, I am responsible enough to check Buyer Requests as needed. 😉

The Buyer Request disappears quickly because Fiverr only allows 🔟 sellers from each level to make offers.

Therefore, new sellers see each Buyer Request for only a short time before it disappears, which was frustrating to me as a new seller because in the middle of making an offer, the request would vanish. 💨

So, you must check Buyer Requests often throughout your time on the platform.

Thanks, a valid information…

Archived