Getting knocked but still no order!

Guest saadatweb24h

Guest saadatweb24h

one month has gone I am 24hour active. gig status is good all green. got 5 knocked. 3 buyers fixed 3 jobs with time and budget but after sending custom offer I got no reply from them!
Feeling a little depressed but should I edit my gigs now or later?
any suggestion?

one month has gone I am 24hour active. gig status is good all green. got 5 knocked. 3 buyers fixed 3 jobs with time and budget but after sending custom offer I got no reply from them!

Feeling a little depressed but should I edit my gigs now or later?

any suggestion?

I would suggest promoting your gig’s on your social media accounts 🙂

Guest saadatweb24h

I’m so sorry you are getting knocked on top of not getting orders.

Jokes aside: there is no “buyer knocked me” expression in English and if you want to look professional you’d better stop using it.

You did not get me what i said ! They’re fixing everything to order even budget but no response when i send offer. 3 buyers did it with me. So if you can then tell me what should i do to improve my selling

You did not get me what i said ! They’re fixing everything to order even budget but no response when i send offer. 3 buyers did it with me. So if you can then tell me what should i do to improve my selling

I did understand what you said. And I told you not to use word “knocked” as it’s incorrect and means totally different thing from what you are trying to say.

Archived