Buyer wants refund after completed order

hampusfive

1 minute ago, zionartsgraphic said:

How about when the order is automatically marked as completed, could the buyer still raise a refund to the Customer Support while the money starts clearing for 14 days?

Yes. The buyer or even the seller can contact Customer Support to cancel the order. There's nothing to worry about if there were no problems with the order. There may some occasional scammy or problematic buyers though, but its not that often and its a rare case if you know how to vouch your clients properly.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Yes. The buyer or even the seller can contact Customer Support to cancel the order. There's nothing to worry about if there were no problems with the order. There may some occasional scammy or problematic buyers though, but its not that often and its a rare case if you know how to vouch your clients properly.

I think I'm encountering one but I'm try to resolve the issue. 🙂

• Like 10

• 3 months later...

Hello, my client purchase 5 videos and he is not happy and I said to him that I will revise new 5 videos and I told him that he can use the previous 5 videos that I send. He ask me a favor to edit 1 video from him even its not part of the packages. So the total videos I given to him is 11 videos. Now he did not complete the order but he download  and try and test, he told me that the video is not effective and he ask a refund. What should I do to this?

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, sertabz said:

Hello, my client purchase 5 videos and he is not happy and I said to him that I will revise new 5 videos and I told him that he can use the previous 5 videos that I send. He ask me a favor to edit 1 video from him even its not part of the packages. So the total videos I given to him is 11 videos. Now he did not complete the order but he download  and try and test, he told me that the video is not effective and he ask a refund. What should I do to this?

Contact support center and tell them all the things briefly. They will cancel the order without impacting your completion rate and also may give you full compensation. 

I also had that kind of situation but after reaching out support center I got my full compensation.

• Like 8