Any please give me a solid tip's to get my first gig

molhhistorillo

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

Just so you guys know, the above is a quote from Fiverr ToS.

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

aw. really? sorry i don’t know. Because its the only think that i know to get client attentions.

By the way thank you for the information.

But you’re right. I don’t need fake review. i can get the legitimate review from my client.

all a have to do is to stay positive that i can get clients soon.

Thank so much miss. virginiabg.

Archived