Woot! First order, on my birthday!

zemoore

The commission god smile upon me on this glorious day.

I started my fiverr only a couple weeks ago and have still been setting up my gigs so I haven’t been advertising it very much. I was really shocked and excited when I got a notification at my birthday dinner about a client. Birthday luck, I suppose~

• Like 12

Should have probably introduce myself.

I’m Zach, a comic artist/novist by night. I’ve always want to get commsions going so I thought fiverr would be a great place to start! I don’t have much experience with freelancing and drawing for money in general but I have oodles of experience doing art for others through art trade so I think I have a head start when it comes to this perhaps?

• Like 2

I’m Zach, a comic artist/novist by night. I’ve always want to get commsions going so I thought fiverr would be a great place to start! I don’t have much experience with freelancing and drawing for money in general but I have oodles of experience doing art for others through art trade so I think I have a head start when it comes to this perhaps?

Congratulations on getting your first order!

Happy Birthday! 🍰

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

• Like 2

Congratulations and happy birthday sir

• Like 2

Happy birthday and welcome to the forum. I suggest you use the forum search box to find countless of helpful tips and experiences.

• Like 1