Please help me, I am confused!

sufiyan3

Hi I am Level one seller on fiverr. My subtitle gig was ranking on the top and suddenly it is no where in the page 1,2… After filtering also I have to see at the last where my gig is. Earlier I was at the top just by clicking in the header.
Please help me to get out of it. Please I am requesting

But some sellers are as usual present there. Only I have replaced. Please say why this happens

@sufiyan3 - it’s similar to the Google Algorithms - any advice or guidance you receive will be part urban legend, part guess, and part logic. No one knows for certain what lands a gig in a certain spot, or what keeps it there - we can only trade observations and hope to mostly narrow it down.

There is no direct answer for what you’re asking. The best you can do is just concentrate on putting out quality work and being polite and professional with clients…the algorithm here on Fiverr is meant to reward honest effort, it wasn’t designed to be “gamed” into producing one result over another.

Hi mam, I want to ask one question. Please say mam request.

One of my buyer order was automatically completed, now he wants to give a good review. But he is unable to that, is this happens because of automatically completion.

Is there any way to get review from him. Please say mam. I am requesting

Thank you

Hi mam, I want to ask one question. Please say mam request.

One of my buyer order was automatically completed, now he wants to give a good review. But he is unable to that, is this happens because of automatically completion.

Is there any way to get review from him. Please say mam. I am requesting

Thank you

Hello @sufiyan3,

It doesn’t matter order was completed automatically or marked completed by the buyer. Buyer can drop feedback in both cases.

You can ask the buyer to visit the order page, he will have the option of leaving feedback there.

Hope you get your answer.

Archived