How do i rank my gig?

reza_asif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I am new here. I want to use the most effective marketing method,

What are your most effective marketing methods? How do you get noticed the large number of potential future customers? Please, give your opinion.

I want to use the most effective marketing method… What are your most effective marketing methods?

The most effective marketing methods are the ones that work for you. And in order to determine this, you are going to have to try many different types of promotional strategies, until you find the right one that connects directly to your target customers.

What I, or others have chosen do do, may not work for you, so asking us what we do, isn’t going to help you. You need to do the research to find what works for YOU.

If you want to learn more about the many marketing strategies that others have already developed, I recommend taking the time to do a thorough search on the internet. There are many resources available on this subject.

Which site :thinking:

There are no easy sites that you can post your links on and “get noticed the large number of potential future customers”. That’s not how marketing works. Once again, I strongly encourage you to search the internet for marketing tips and advice. That may be the best way for you to learn how to market and promote more effectively.

I want to use the most effective marketing method… What are your most effective marketing methods?

The most effective marketing methods are the ones that work for you. And in order to determine this, you are going to have to try many different types of promotional strategies, until you find the right one that connects directly to your target customers.

What I, or others have chosen do do, may not work for you, so asking us what we do, isn’t going to help you. You need to do the research to find what works for YOU.

If you want to learn more about the many marketing strategies that others have already developed, I recommend taking the time to do a thorough search on the internet. There are many resources available on this subject.

Which site :thinking:

There are no easy sites that you can post your links on and “get noticed the large number of potential future customers”. That’s not how marketing works. Once again, I strongly encourage you to search the internet for marketing tips and advice. That may be the best way for you to learn how to market and promote more effectively.

Thanks 🙂

Archived