How to get first order when I have no ratings

sohel_creative

Make sure you politely ask your clients to review your gig after you complete their order. If you ask nicely, most people will rate your gig. Stay as active as possible on Fiverr (the more often you’re online the better) and make sure your gig is optimized to show up in search results.

Make sure you politely ask your clients to review your gig after you complete their order. If you ask nicely, most people will rate your gig. Stay as active as possible on Fiverr (the more often you’re online the better) and make sure your gig is optimized to show up in search results.

Make sure you politely ask your clients to review your gig after you complete their order.

Do not do this!

Many sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they asked for a review.

Check this out: Asking for Reviews - This is what CS said

I had created my fiverr account in December 2018. I had got my 1st order in 05 january 2020. The order is automatically completed. So I have no ratings. On these days, I sent more than 180+ request. but till now i didnt got order. Can anyone one help me to getting order?

I sent more than 180+ request.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests for helpful information.

ask your clients to review your gig after you complete their order. If you ask nicely, most people will rate your gig.

No! Do. Not. Do. This! 😱

See the link posted by @lloydsolutions

When I was a new seller, I sent 200+ request but didn’t get any order. However, When I got an order after that I am getting order daily. You can check my profile thought I am not a regular seller here. Therefore, my advice is to bid buyer request daily & just active 14-16 hours daily. Eventually, I wanna say, do marketing daily. Share your gig link on social media. You will get an order. Guarantee.

Where to edit please help me

Where to edit

My reply was not to yourself but to Vickie.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Archived