Suggestions needed: How to get more sales on Fiverr?

hsrivastava0205

Suggest you check out the competition in your categories re pricing, as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thanks! I did go through competition; understood that the experienced and popular ones are charging extremely high, which makes sense because they have given so much time and effort in building their profile on the platform. The other category is the one that charges too low. Honestly, doesn’t make sense to me since I have valuable experience under my belt. So, I have tried to keep competitive pricing that’s neither too high nor too low.

I do know that a video is missing from my gig description, but that’s only because I am a bit camera shy. Do you think that it’s highly important to have a video? Does it make or break the situation?

TIA

Thanks! I did go through competition; understood that the experienced and popular ones are charging extremely high, which makes sense because they have given so much time and effort in building their profile on the platform. The other category is the one that charges too low. Honestly, doesn’t make sense to me since I have valuable experience under my belt. So, I have tried to keep competitive pricing that’s neither too high nor too low.

I do know that a video is missing from my gig description, but that’s only because I am a bit camera shy. Do you think that it’s highly important to have a video? Does it make or break the situation?

TIA

Do you think that it’s highly important to have a video?

If you type “how important is having a video” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which you may find interesting.

Archived