Can you tell me how I can improve my gig to get first sale?

aakhi29

Take out all references to unlimited revisions - that attracts the wrong kind of buyer. Limit your revisions.

You have three case study gigs and two email gigs - pick one of each and delete the rest. Fiverr doesn’t like gigs that are too similar. Or you could niche them a bit more - case studies for coaches, case studies for small businesses … whatever.

Your slogan isn’t a great idea - you’ll be held to writing “whatever you want” sooner or later … and that will result in cancellations … not good.

Take out all references to unlimited revisions - that attracts the wrong kind of buyer. Limit your revisions.

You have three case study gigs and two email gigs - pick one of each and delete the rest. Fiverr doesn’t like gigs that are too similar. Or you could niche them a bit more - case studies for coaches, case studies for small businesses … whatever.

Your slogan isn’t a great idea - you’ll be held to writing “whatever you want” sooner or later … and that will result in cancellations … not good.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

• 10 months later...

Archived