Order cancelled after submitting final delivery

avinaashkhandat

It may be a PayPal or credit card chcargeback. If your buyer is no longer on the platform that is more than likely what happened.

Hello,

Not like that actually the final milestone amount of project is 950 but we both dicided to less amount but Fiverr police won’t allow to buyer and seller to reduce project amount.

For that buyer make canversation with the fiverr help center and he get advice to cancel order and resend custom offer with dicided amount. But after that we both dicided to work on different projects without cancel the order with the same amount and it won’t effect on my profile also.

But after few hours I got massage that the order is cancelled by Fiverr support team and it effected on my profile also.

And in my profile show that order completion is 67% only and on time delivery is 50 % but I have delivered new project within the time limit.

So please help me with this

I need to improve my profile effected by cancel order. Which actually decided by both seller and buyer.

Regards,

Avinash k.

Hello,

Not like that actually the final milestone amount of project is 950 but we both dicided to less amount but Fiverr police won’t allow to buyer and seller to reduce project amount.

For that buyer make canversation with the fiverr help center and he get advice to cancel order and resend custom offer with dicided amount. But after that we both dicided to work on different projects without cancel the order with the same amount and it won’t effect on my profile also.

But after few hours I got massage that the order is cancelled by Fiverr support team and it effected on my profile also.

And in my profile show that order completion is 67% only and on time delivery is 50 % but I have delivered new project within the time limit.

I need to improve my profile effected by cancel order. Which actually decided by both seller and buyer.

Regards,

Avinash k.

you can contact fiverr support with all proof that you delivered your order as promised and ask why they cancelled your order

as for your statistics its a ratio and calculated in the period of 60 days. you will have to complete more orders to improve your stats

Hello,

Regards,

Avinash k.

Fiverr police

There is no such thing exists on this platform.

buyer make canversation with the fiverr help center and he get advice to cancel order

Did he sent you a request for cancellation?

the order is cancelled by Fiverr support team

He asked CS to cancel the order.

order completion is 67%

Unfortunately, no one can help you in this. Only successful orders can help you in this.

Good luck!!

Fiverr police

buyer make canversation with the fiverr help center and he get advice to cancel order

order completion is 67%

Unfortunately, no one can help you in this. Only successful orders can help you in this.

Good luck!!

Fiverr support should help you with this…they are getting their cut so they should as well work for it! -_-

Fiverr police

order completion is 67%

Good luck!!

This was a mix up. I did not intend to reply to you, rahulgraphics. Have a good day man!

Archived