Weird experience with an order

nuralamriaz

It was a custom order. With 2 additional revisions. But client is not even ready to accept my delivery when all the task done. Provided by him. He’s asking revisions more than 8-10 times. Why? I set it 2 additional revisions. After 2 revisions he may need to pay or I’m thinking wrong? Please help me.

You are right if you have mentioned 2 revisions, and the Client is not accepting the order you can contact the CS,
But remember if you are forcing the Buyer to accept the delivery without his/her satisfaction “Remember he/she have Weapon of review” which will harm you more than the revision.
Decision is yours.

Some buyers will keep asking for revisions until you start charging them…

Politely explain that you have given the 2 revisions from your gig, plus several more for goodwill and that now all revisions will incur an extra fee. Send him an offer.

And just to be on the safe side, remove all references to “customer satisfaction” from your profile and gigs. That can be interpreted as keeping giving revisions until the customer is satisfied …

Some buyers will keep asking for revisions until you start charging them…

Politely explain that you have given the 2 revisions from your gig, plus several more for goodwill and that now all revisions will incur an extra fee. Send him an offer.

And just to be on the safe side, remove all references to “customer satisfaction” from your profile and gigs. That can be interpreted as keeping giving revisions until the customer is satisfied …

Thanks. Got this. Another wired thing, after getting all files. He opened a dispute on order. Very disappointed. He said opend a ticke. On CS. From my experience, CS cancel order, if someone open a ticket. What should I do 🥺. Files( Zip file of site and sql )

Thanks. Got this. Another wired thing, after getting all files. He opened a dispute on order. Very disappointed. He said opend a ticke. On CS. From my experience, CS cancel order, if someone open a ticket. What should I do 🥺. Files( Zip file of site and sql )

From my experience, CS cancel order, if someone open a ticket.

Message CS. Tell them you do not want to cancel and give the order number. Tell them you completed the order as your gig description says. However since your gig said “satisfaction” that right there is enough for them to cancel possibly. All he needs to do is tell them that and say he is not satisfied.

Message CS. Tell them you do not want to cancel and give the order number. Tell them you completed the order as your gig description says. However since your gig said “satisfaction” that right there is enough for them to cancel possibly. All he needs to do is tell them that and say he is not satisfied.

It’s not the gig that said anything like “satisfaction” but the profile that made oblique reference to it. It’s *possible" CS might interpret this as something … but not definite.

@nuralamriaz - it’s in the TOS that not liking or being happy with the result of the gig is no reason to cancel. Make sure CS knows you don’t want to cancel and refer them to that particular clause.

Thanks i have learned it?

Archived