Any Expats Out There

silberma1976

All I need is a quiet place, scenery, and a dog-friendly coastal walk.

You would like Key West Florida I think. It’s one of my favorite places. Friendly very low key, lots of happy nice people. Dog beaches etc. Beautiful.

I like all of Florida. Sadly, my friend who used to live there and let me stay whenever I wanted for however long I wanted moved to DC. I haven’t really been able to forgive him actually. 😦

Andy, have you been to Ecuador?

I’m afraid not. I just know of Ecuador because I like to keep tabs on all the freelancer friendly world destinations. Ecuador is great because you can get a 1-year visa. However, cryptocurrency is illegal in Ecuador. In this case. it’s off my radar for the time being.

I did live in Thailand for most of 2008. I was mainly based in Kanchanaburi. It was actually my goal after I left to find a way to make money online and do the Southeast Asia digital nomad thing. However, now I think the cost of living has gone way up?

I am from a country in south east asia… and if I earn about 300 USD minimum, which is equal to a salaried full time job if I ever did one (I once did a job that paid 1/3 of it about 6 years ago…) … 🙂 …and I can live comfortably…I have all the luxuries with 10 minutes walk time.

I want to start traveling the world, may be this year… I am planning to meet Mr.Snow… 😃

I am from a country in south east asia… and if I earn about 300 USD minimum, which is equal to a salaried full time job if I ever did one (I once did a job that paid 1/3 of it about 6 years ago…) … 🙂 …and I can live comfortably…I have all the luxuries with 10 minutes walk time.

I want to start traveling the world, may be this year… I am planning to meet Mr.Snow… 😃

I am planning to meet Mr.Snow

Mr. Snow is quite beautiful, but very cold. And very inconvenient. We live on an interesting planet to have such a thing. :snowman_with_snow:

I am planning to meet Mr.Snow

Mr. Snow is quite beautiful, but very cold. And very inconvenient. We live on an interesting planet to have such a thing. :snowman_with_snow:

I really want to build a snowman… do some ice skating… 🙂

I go to the beach almost every weekend… 🙂 my weekend gate away from tech & stress…

Archived