WORST support system

shakeelqayyum55

I want to find out if anyone else faced this issue. For no reason at all they have removed every single gig from rankings. I already gave ID 1 year ago, now they have requested again and i provided it asap. Straight after that all my gigs are disappeared from search. When i asked customer support, they give you 100 irrelevant replies which got nothing to do with what i have asked. My performance is excellent, no cancellation, late order or negative feedback. They call this normal process, where your gig is moved somewhere at the end with new sellers who got no reviews at all.
BULLCRAP system!! is there nothing we can do against this retarded system? they are not bothered and dont even reply back, closed tickets without replying.

You’ve gotten a lot of reviews in the past week so people are finding your gig somehow.

I’ve had the same thing happen with my gigs as you are describing too. Mine eventually came back so maybe yours will too.

I doubt if customer support has answers about why gigs are suddenly ranked lower. They wouldn’t be in the department that handles that and it’s a secret about why gigs change positions.

You’ve gotten a lot of reviews in the past week so people are finding your gig somehow.

I’ve had the same thing happen with my gigs as you are describing too. Mine eventually came back so maybe yours will too.

I doubt if customer support has answers about why gigs are suddenly ranked lower. They wouldn’t be in the department that handles that and it’s a secret about why gigs change positions.

this is very bad, on what bases they disappear gigs? in my case its just ID verification, really? on that bases you destroy accounts? my performance got nothing to do with this, they chat rubbish when they say its your performance, i showed them screenshot of my account, everything 100%, 5 stars, no cancellation in past 1 year, no bad feedback etc then they were shut up and ignored me, now they dont reply back, absolutely shocking service.

this is very bad, on what bases they disappear gigs? in my case its just ID verification, really? on that bases you destroy accounts? my performance got nothing to do with this, they chat rubbish when they say its your performance, i showed them screenshot of my account, everything 100%, 5 stars, no cancellation in past 1 year, no bad feedback etc then they were shut up and ignored me, now they dont reply back, absolutely shocking service.

on what bases they disappear gigs?

They can’t help you with this. They don’t know why gigs change positions. There are a lot of reasons they never tell anyone.

BULLCRAP system!! is there nothing we can do against this retarded system? they are not bothered and dont even reply back, closed tickets without replying.

You could always just walk away. I get you’re frustrated but your words seemed to me a bit harsh.

I don’t agree with a few things that go on here on Fiverr but support has been helpful to me every time I reached out to them, so, in my experience, I hardly think they are the worst support I’ve come across nor I feel the system is “bullcrap” or “retarded” but if I ever feel this way I don’t think I’d stick around for longer.

thats what i said to them, remove all my personal data and i will leave. This is very bad, everything was going so well, then all of sudden they ask for ID again and made me submit an ID, as soon as i did that, they moved my gig from rankings and placed it at the end. I asked them 100 times tell me what the problem is, they said no problem and everything is fine.

when you face this issue then i am sure you will feel same. This is a Fraud!! and trap sellers into this. I am speaking to atleast 10 sellers who faced this issue, clearly its not just me.

Customer support said many times that its got nothing to do with ID, when clearly it happened straight after, every single seller said same thing. How can they ignore this?

When they say it’s based on performance they mean it. It’s not just your analytics. It’s also how many sales you get when your gig was in a good placement.
They have to take notice of the ones they consider the best after a while and give those priority and lots of gigs have perfect analytics but still are not bringing in much sales.

They have detailed records of each gig and each seller they look at and ones they consider better will be moved up.

When they say it’s based on performance they mean it. It’s not just your analytics. It’s also how many sales you get when your gig was in a good placement.

They have to take notice of the ones they consider the best after a while and give those priority and lots of gigs have perfect analytics but still are not bringing in much sales.

They have detailed records of each gig and each seller they look at and ones they consider better will be moved up.

i did ask about this, for past almost an year or more my perfomance is excellent. 0 cancelation, late orders and bad ratings. They confirmed that there is nothing wrong with my performance. I asked them to give me 1 reason of what i did wrong, they said there is nothing.

I asked then how can you move my gig to last page with sellers who dont even have any orders or reviews. Now they have been ignoring me for past 3 4 days

i did ask about this, for past almost an year or more my perfomance is excellent. 0 cancelation, late orders and bad ratings. They confirmed that there is nothing wrong with my performance. I asked them to give me 1 reason of what i did wrong, they said there is nothing.

I asked then how can you move my gig to last page with sellers who dont even have any orders or reviews. Now they have been ignoring me for past 3 4 days

I told you how they work it. Do you want them to say flat out your sales are not good and you are not as good as many others here? That wouldn’t be very nice to hear.

I told you how they work it. Do you want them to say flat out your sales are not good and you are not as good as many others here? That wouldn’t be very nice to hear.

yes be straight up. When gig was up, i received many sales, then all of sudden its thrown to last page after ID verification. Atleast let the performance decide, if i am doing bad then its fair enough. If nothing bad has happened then they cant just throw you to last page.

yes be straight up. When gig was up, i received many sales, then all of sudden its thrown to last page after ID verification. Atleast let the performance decide, if i am doing bad then its fair enough. If nothing bad has happened then they cant just throw you to last page.

You did not receive many sales, unless 95% of your clients did not leave reviews…

I don’t know if that was the reason or not, but that is what stood out to me when I looked at your gigs.

You did not receive many sales, unless 95% of your clients did not leave reviews…

I don’t know if that was the reason or not, but that is what stood out to me when I looked at your gigs.

in 2 days i received about 15 sales, then straight after they requested ID and once i verified the id, they removed all the gigs, even the gigs where i didnt receive orders, they are all gone to very last page. Dont understand this, its beyond my understanding

in 2 days i received about 15 sales, then straight after they requested ID and once i verified the id, they removed all the gigs, even the gigs where i didnt receive orders, they are all gone to very last page. Dont understand this, its beyond my understanding

You’ve been here 18 months with 37 reviews? That’s what jumped out at me. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it or not though.

You’ve been here 18 months with 37 reviews? That’s what jumped out at me. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it or not though.

yes had a break for about 1 year, then made a new gig and got orders slowly. I started to promote the gig on social media and then it got ranked 1 week ago, every single keyword it was showing on top page. When i received more sales, it went down to last page.

yes had a break for about 1 year, then made a new gig and got orders slowly. I started to promote the gig on social media and then it got ranked 1 week ago, every single keyword it was showing on top page. When i received more sales, it went down to last page.

yes had a break for about 1 year

That’s the reason. We have someone else here saying they don’t get orders and later admitting he was gone for a year.

They seem to give you a small window to prove yourself and if you don’t have a big jump in sales when you return they make your gigs less visible.

yes had a break for about 1 year

That’s the reason. We have someone else here saying they don’t get orders and later admitting he was gone for a year.

They seem to give you a small window to prove yourself and if you don’t have a big jump in sales when you return they make your gigs less visible.

no i dont think so, i was back 4 5 months ago, improved gigs, made new one, then 1 gig got ranked and received orders.

I have paused the gig now

no i dont think so, i was back 4 5 months ago, improved gigs, made new one, then 1 gig got ranked and received orders.

I have paused the gig now

It always takes a while before people who complain of that say they were gone for a year. I do think so but who knows for sure?

See how you reacted when I said the reason? You disagreed. Customer support knows you will do that so why would they bother to tell you? Whatever they say would lead to an argument. I don’t mean with you but in general.

I really do not understand why sellers complain about what happens to their gig rank but they were 1. gone for a year, and then when given a chance again they 2. pause a gig when it was getting sales then 3. complain on the forum about customer support not telling them the reason they don’t get sales any more and then tell me when I try to tell them the reason 4. disagree.

This is thread number two about this exact issue today. The only difference is that person blamed it on fiverr “dying”.

What about how this filter works? I’m another victim of this “from first to the last page” system 😃Screenshot_1|690x276

You are searchable under keyword environment. You have several other keywords in your title also. We don’t know why a certain gig does poorly in ranks, we can only guess, and to guess means being disagreed with so I’m done trying. You guys can choose to blame whatever external forces you want.

You are searchable under keyword environment. You have several other keywords in your title also. We don’t know why a certain gig does poorly in ranks, we can only guess, and to guess means being disagreed with so I’m done trying. You guys can choose to blame whatever external forces you want.

I’m not blaming anyone, I’m just trying to understand how this system works 🙂

Archived