Fiverr Rules And Regulations Are Just A Joke For Buyers

ank000

Seriously This Is Really Fragglesrock When You Lost Your Money On Fiverr, Recently A Buyer Had Bought A Gig From Me For Around $ 100 + For Twitter Followers

I Started His Order And Almost Finished His Work Than He Said He Wants To Cancel The Order He Just Wanted The Gig In Free

And After Completing His ORder I Delivered His Order But Than He Forcefully Canceled The Order By Fiverr And Got A So Called Mail From Fiverr

Hi ank000,

Your order with fragglesrock (FO331E9E***) was cancelled by Fiverr’s Customer Service team.

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team

Lol …

We Are Followers Likes Seller We Aslo Buy From The Main Provider Some Services We ASlo Pay The Money To The Main Provider Now Who Will Pay The Loss Of My Money? IS Fiverr Rules And Regulations Are Just For Only Sellers Not For Buyers

And That Buyer Had Abused Me Too On Orderbook When I Denied To Cancel The Order I Reported To Fiverr 2 DAys Ago But The Didnt Even Get Any Reply From CS And They Cancelled The Delivered ORder Very Fast

Its Really Annoying Me That Our Value Is A Big Zero On Fiverr, Buyers Can Scam Us But Fiverr Dont TAke Any Action Against Them

And Having Another Problem Too That I Dont Know Someone Is Playing Prank Or What, I Get Orders And After Sometime The Buyers Deactivate Or Delete Their Accounts And My Orders Are Getting Cancel Automatic And My Cancellation Rate Is Being Higher Because Of This

And Customer Support Send Me This Mail

Hi ank000, We have been informed by PayPal that a dispute was opened for your order FO540EA****: add Twitter Followers. As a result, we are forced to cancel this order and ask that you discontinue your work. Please note that in some cases disputes are nothing more than temporary holds that PayPal puts on funds to make sure that they were authorized by the buyer. The dispute does not indicate that the buyer initiated it. If the dispute gets resolved, the buyer will receive an offer to reorder your gig. Thanks, The Fiverr Team

I Mean Fiverr IS Being Joke For The Buyers Seriously Having Hard Time Over Fiverr 😦

Not Happy With Fiverr Now

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users is not allowed. When a dispute is open through PayPal, the buyer get’s their account automatically suspended because it’s against Fiverr’s TOS.

Guest mask365

I agree with you ank000 and I believe Buyers and Sellers are both important factors for the business but it seems this idea is wrong and Buyers are only important to them and that is how fiverr is doing a great business despite so many competitors. 😉

• 11 months later...

Some buyers don’t know the rules! Simply they want to have a product with 5$. No matter how they get it! I make you an example:

I gave my order a day before the deadline. I made 6 concepts (3 more than what I promise in my gig) I made a well done work, as usual. I gave also some advices and told the buyer all the thing I made. I don’t receive any feedback from the buyer. No interactions, no communications or requests either.

Well, I thought that the work was OK … isn’t it!?

NOOOO This morning I saw the rating: 3 stars: A Satisfactory work?? Is he kidding me?

I am confused! There is something wrong? I don’t know.

I always had 5 stars in ALL my other orders! I always well communicated with all buyers and find a solution if something went wrong …

I know that it could be a stupid thing, but it’s important to me! My reputation is going down because a buyer doesn’t interact with me!? I am very disappointed!

I thought to cancel the order, but it would not be right, because the buyer has already had all the files and I would not be paid.

So in the end I made my rating too, I gave him 2 stars and I explain the reason of this rating.

Moira

• 11 months later...

Same story here. My buyer bought a gig, I delivered the work and waited for him to provide feedback or accept the delivery. But what I find is he takes all the files i had sent and initiates a cancel request. I asked “why”.
To this he didn’t respond for 2 days. So I declined the cancel request. Then he creates another request in few hours and the order was automatically cancelled in next few hours.

I am still amazed as how this system work ? Is there really any safety for seller’s ? Any buyer can order a gig, get the work done and initialize the cancel request and at the end take away all work for free. The money buyer puts in should be held as an escrow to safe guard both the parties, buyer and seller, but my experience so far here is that this is just for the safety of buyers and absolute 0 safety for sellers.

Archived