Just found something... a bit concerning

visualstudios

Yes, there is definitely something going on with fiverr and facebookgroups. I even found quite many stolen artworks on fiverr accounts…some very obvious stuff; BUT some-magically-how they get lots of 5 star reviews. xD The really shitty part about this is that they confuse the honest buyers, and make it harder for normal sellers to get out of the lvl 0 swamp. Also there seems to be a “market-concentration” for those reviews and fake-accounts in certain countries…

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, there is definitely something going on with fiverr and facebookgroups. I even found quite many stolen artworks on fiverr accounts…some very obvious stuff; BUT some-magically-how they get lots of 5 star reviews. xD The really shitty part about this is that they confuse the honest buyers, and make it harder for normal sellers to get out of the lvl 0 swamp. Also there seems to be a “market-concentration” for those reviews and fake-accounts in certain countries…

there seems to be a “market-concentration” for those reviews and fake-accounts in certain countries…

You said a taboo.

there seems to be a “market-concentration” for those reviews and fake-accounts in certain countries…

You said a taboo.

Is it? I think there’s only a problem if you name specifics. Saying it like that isn’t offensive to anyone particular. And it’s factually true, so…

You said a taboo.

I am sorry to have…wait a minute! It is like we are all looking at a blue sky and no one is allowed to talk about it’s colour xD

People don’t need these FB Groups to do that.

Since I create marketing videos I track my competition within the category and I often see reviews on video gigs from OTHER video making Fiverr Sellers who are within the same country as the original Seller and offer the same services.

Things that make you go “Hmmm” :thinking:

I hoped I would find something interesting here. Something that could bring some benefit to others but this rigmarole starts all over again. Aren’t you bored of that? I mean “How to get better rating, sales, reviews, etc? Are there shadow groups over there? Is it a violation of ToS?” Let’s get back to work!

Fiverr has a ‘violating a 3rd party TOS is violating ours.’ Does Facebook have a similar line? Fiverr can’t police the internet, but each site can police itself. Report the FB group, in FB?

From Facebook’s terms, for anyone who wondered:

1. Account suspension or termination

We want Facebook to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.

Our right to terminate for good cause remains unaffected. Good cause is specifically if a party breaches obligations under these Terms, any laws, third-party rights or privacy policies, and the terminating party cannot be expected to continue the contractual relationship under consideration of all circumstances of the individual case and having weighed the interests of both parties up until the agreed time of termination or the expiry of a period of notice.

I suspect all that is fake or a scam but who knows. I would be surprised if that was real.

I too would be surprised if it were real, considering that everyone whines about how $5 is too much money. Also, why would you ask a stranger to do that and not a friend?

Archived