How do you respond to Buyers who ask to speak offline?

chloeskye

will ALWAYS demonstrate a lack of English Comprehension skills training

Funny you say that when your entire message is quite hard to understand and full of gramatical mistakes. I don’t even get your point, to be honest. Are you a seller or a buyer? And then you say stuff like this:

" First you may sort by price and immediately delete all who proved they don’t understand your language, because they bid substantially higher than your stated budget."

When I bid higher than the budget, it’s because the budget is ridiculous and the customer is delusional. It doesn’t mean I don’t understand the language. It means that if he wants it done well, he will have to spend more. If he deletes me and others bidding at my price, that’s fine. Let him hire trash, then.

@ visualstudios So what’s the point is posting a budget? I remember back when you could leave that vacant and see what “the market” felt was a good amount. And as far as I’m concerned, if you bid MORE THAN what I’m willing to pay, it means you didn’t understand my USA English. So “delete this one” is my procedure. Again, what is the point of posting a budget?

@ visualstudios So what’s the point is posting a budget? I remember back when you could leave that vacant and see what “the market” felt was a good amount. And as far as I’m concerned, if you bid MORE THAN what I’m willing to pay, it means you didn’t understand my USA English. So “delete this one” is my procedure. Again, what is the point of posting a budget?

If it’s a well thought out budget, sure. I’ve bid more than what the “budget” was multiple times, and got the client.

Archived