Be able to make images from gallery instead of videos thumbnails for gigs

mailthefail

I think somebody may have already said this, but after uploading videos on Fiverr, they override the image thumbnails on your gig. Could you implement the option to keep images as thumbnails for gigs? I do want to keep the video, but not as a thumbnail for the gig.

Thank you.

You could add your gig image in the video and then select the image as your thumbnail. That’s what I did.

You could do that, but I wish that there was a way Fiverr allowed you to keep the thumbnail of the video while giving us the option to make the image uploaded in your gallery as the primary thumbnail. I’d rather not have the thumbnail of the video be the same as the image, but it’s just personal preference. Still, thank you for the tip!

Yeah, that would be way easier! But we gotta work with what we have.

If Fiverr added that option, that sure would make setting up my gig way easier, haha! In the meantime, I just incorporated my intended thumbnail in my video like you suggested. Again, thank you for the response, your thumbnails look great!

• 2 years later...
Guest freyaforestfae

Hello, may I ask how you choose an image incorporated in the video as thumbnail? I tried adding the image I want as cover for my gig at the start of the video, but for some reason fiverr chooses a screenshot in the middle of the video as thumbnail.

Is there a way to choose which part of the video shows as thumbnail?

Thank you so much!

Archived