Get more order technique

muzammelhaq

Yes But I am more time spend on fiverr also Forum More time I am nothing get any order.

I am more time spend on fiverr also Forum Mor

As @humanissocial already told you, and I will repeat it again, the time you spend here on the forum and on fiverr main site has nothing to do with orders.

It’s really frustrating to see everyday posts with

-“try to stay online 24/7”

And after that following

-“I stay online 20 hours and don’t get orders”.

People, just stop following bad advice to stay online that is obviously not working.

I get that it’s easier to “stay online” instead of taking more complex advises as “ find your niche, target audience, do market research etc”.

Can you prove that posting on social media does not affect your gig ranking?
When you click on gig and gig performance, you can get a statistic of social views.
Since Fiverr are tracking social views, I suspect they also use it for ranking.
And it would make sence since people driving traffic to the Fiverr platform is valuable for Fiverr…
Even if its not affecting the gig ranking, driving social traffic is valuable for sellers as it is more eyes on the gig…

Capture.thumb.JPG.f265dd22d9da16a50e68ee3894898e37.JPG
Capture1542×363 31.8 KB

Can you prove that posting on social media does not affect your gig ranking?

When you click on gig and gig performance, you can get a statistic of social views.

Since Fiverr are tracking social views, I suspect they also use it for ranking.

And it would make sence since people driving traffic to the Fiverr platform is valuable for Fiverr…

Even if its not affecting the gig ranking, driving social traffic is valuable for sellers as it is more eyes on the gig…

Exactly. The traffic is from the social media shares. It doesn’t mean your ranking changed. There is no evidence that your ranking in a category changes because you shared it on social media and people clicked the link.

When you make a claim, it is on you to corroborate it, not on me to prove it isn’t true.

Can you help anybody how to I am get more order on fibre I am already active 18 hours so how to I am get more order anybody help me

Can you help anybody how to I am get more order

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Make your Gig attractive, Good offers, and most important: send Buyers Request Proposal regularly and share your Gig to social media, don’t just stuck on refreshing the page, I’m also a beginner but last 5 to 6 days I’ve got 4 orders. Keep doing hard work and hope you will get orders.
Good Luck!
#leoHamii

Posting on social media does not affect your gig ranking. Please stop perpetuating this myth.

Posting on social media does not affect your gig ranking. Please stop perpetuating this myth.

It was you that made the claim, not me.

I only asked you for proof.

When you make a claim, it is on you to corroborate it, not on me to prove it isn’t true.

It was you that made the claim, not me.

I only asked you for proof.

My “posting on social media” point was to someone else, not you. Check the thread.

I never made a claim. I refuted his claim that social media posts boost your ranking. It doesn’t. If he wants to claim that, he needs to corroborate it.

You’re suggesting that getting referrals from social media share links gives reason to think it affects your ranking. It doesn’t. You got those clicks from your social media posts. It doesn’t mean your ranking changed. Referral links just refer to where the link was clicked.

When I said “when you make a claim”, “you” is the general you, not you personally.

My “posting on social media” point was to someone else, not you. Check the thread.

I never made a claim. I refuted his claim that social media posts boost your ranking. It doesn’t. If he wants to claim that, he needs to corroborate it.

You’re suggesting that getting referrals from social media share links gives reason to think it affects your ranking. It doesn’t. You got those clicks from your social media posts. It doesn’t mean your ranking changed. Referral links just refer to where the link was clicked.

When I said “when you make a claim”, “you” is the general you, not you personally.

I never made a claim. I refuted his claim that social media posts boost your ranking. It doesn’t.

OK, and my question is still how do you know this?

Do you work at fiverr and know the algorithm?

I never made a claim. I refuted his claim that social media posts boost your ranking. It doesn’t.

OK, and my question is still how do you know this?

Do you work at fiverr and know the algorithm?

Why aren’t you asking the person who claimed social media shares increase your ranking to corroborate his claims?

Getting a few referrals on social just shows you got referrals from social. It tells you nothing about your ranking.

You’re giving someone a free pass to say unsubstantiated things. It is faulty logic to say something is credible until someone proves it isn’t true. That’s not how research works. It has nothing to do with the algorithm. It is a question of logic and business sense. Otherwise I could “prove” that the CN Tower is full of diamonds just because you can’t prove that it isn’t. I could 'prove" my tree has 100 leaves on it just because you can’t prove that it doesn’t. It’s faulty logic.

No business would change someone’s rank just because they got two or three referrals from social media – or even 100. That isn’t how a marketplace meet targets. It doesn’t even mean sales. And thousands of sellers here do that. So they all can all rank well because they do that? It’s not even possible.

Why aren’t you asking the person who claimed social media shares increase your ranking to corroborate his claims?

Getting a few referrals on social just shows you got referrals from social. It tells you nothing about your ranking.

You’re giving someone a free pass to say unsubstantiated things. It is faulty logic to say something is credible until someone proves it isn’t true. That’s not how research works. It has nothing to do with the algorithm. It is a question of logic and business sense. Otherwise I could “prove” that the CN Tower is full of diamonds just because you can’t prove that it isn’t. I could 'prove" my tree has 100 leaves on it just because you can’t prove that it doesn’t. It’s faulty logic.

No business would change someone’s rank just because they got two or three referrals from social media – or even 100. That isn’t how a marketplace meet targets. It doesn’t even mean sales. And thousands of sellers here do that. So they all can all rank well because they do that? It’s not even possible.

sorry to interfere, I bought this book two weeks ago: https://www.amazon.com/Fiverr-Master-Class-Secrets-Fiverr-com-ebook/dp/B00I07B194

I don’t believe everything these guys say of course, but they also recommend to boost your views through social media ads, then Fiverrr’s algorithm will take notice and EVENTUALLY place you better.

Until further proof, I can say it’s maybe worth trying, but not too hard. Nobody knows for sure how fiverr works. But we should not reject something many people recommend, if we waste just a few minutes on it.

just my 2 cents…

sorry to interfere, I bought this book two weeks ago: https://www.amazon.com/Fiverr-Master-Class-Secrets-Fiverr-com-ebook/dp/B00I07B194

I don’t believe everything these guys say of course, but they also recommend to boost your views through social media ads, then Fiverrr’s algorithm will take notice and EVENTUALLY place you better.

Until further proof, I can say it’s maybe worth trying, but not too hard. Nobody knows for sure how fiverr works. But we should not reject something many people recommend, if we waste just a few minutes on it.

just my 2 cents…

Thanks. The distinction there is between advertising and organic posts.

It’s pretty standard for search engines to factor in referral traffic and social proof into their rankings, definitely. But it’s from high traffic in those cases, not simply from posting on social as the poster claimed, and getting a few hits via social.

In any case, we have no proof that Fiverr factors that in, anyway. So until people know, it’s a theory and shouldn’t be claimed as fact. To recap, it would be high traffic and high social proof from social that could potentially influence things, not simply posting your gig and getting a few hits.

just my 2 cents…

but they also recommend to boost your views through social media ads

I love all those books and master classes and fb groups with fiverr gurus.

every once in a while we get a flood of those “pupils” from a materials where they got recommended to post on the forum to get views and they all create an account and create 50 topics with the same question because guru said it will help them.

I didn’t read that book but most of the things written even if they had value before they don’t anymore, fiverr changing fast and what was a good advice a year ago now can get you a warning.

@johab it’s easy to determine: your impressions is basically your ranking. If you see your impressions at the same level even if you had social clicks then it will be your proof that social clicks doesn’t affect ranking.

every once in a while we get a flood of those “pupils” from a materials where they got recommended to post on the forum to get views and they all create an account and create 50 topics with the same question because guru said it will help them.

I didn’t read that book but most of the things written even if they had value before they don’t anymore, fiverr changing fast and what was a good advice a year ago now can get you a warning.

@johab it’s easy to determine: your impressions is basically your ranking. If you see your impressions at the same level even if you had social clicks then it will be your proof that social clicks doesn’t affect ranking.

There are so many YouTube videos making faulty claims, too. It’s more than disappointing. It hurts all of us.

Make your Gig attractive, Good offers, and most important: send Buyers Request Proposal regularly and share your Gig to social media, don’t just stuck on refreshing the page, I’m also a beginner but last 5 to 6 days I’ve got 4 orders. Keep doing hard work and hope you will get orders.

Good Luck!

#leoHamii

Thanks, I think your advice will be very very effective.

Thanks. The distinction there is between advertising and organic posts.

It’s pretty standard for search engines to factor in referral traffic and social proof into their rankings, definitely. But it’s from high traffic in those cases, not simply from posting on social as the poster claimed, and getting a few hits via social.

In any case, we have no proof that Fiverr factors that in, anyway. So until people know, it’s a theory and shouldn’t be claimed as fact. To recap, it would be high traffic and high social proof from social that could potentially influence things, not simply posting your gig and getting a few hits.

I see your point.

But look, I also see most people here identify “social media” from one single perspective: those spammy Facebook groups with “Promote your Fiverr crap here” or “Exchange Fiverr crap here”.

That’s the mistake. As a newbie, I also posted some ads there, having no idea what “gig exchange” means 🙂 (but no, didn’t do any, I don’t need such risks).

But I was lucky enough to also find some groups where my potential customers are. Like Data Analysis Tools or Data Visualization. When I told them nicely (without spamming) that I can provide $5+ services for their data scraping needs, I had a few Likes there.

My point is we should not reject all this from start (the “social media” stuff), that’s all.

most of the third-party info I found on Fiverr is, I agree, obsolete (and I also looked on Udemy or other sources).

But it doesn’t matter, we just collect info and apply our own filter on anything we read. This doesn’t mean we have to reject everything. Some tricks are good 🙂

I see your point.

But look, I also see most people here identify “social media” from one single perspective: those spammy Facebook groups with “Promote your Fiverr crap here” or “Exchange Fiverr crap here”.

That’s the mistake. As a newbie, I also posted some ads there, having no idea what “gig exchange” means 🙂 (but no, didn’t do any, I don’t need such risks).

But I was lucky enough to also find some groups where my potential customers are. Like Data Analysis Tools or Data Visualization. When I told them nicely (without spamming) that I can provide $5+ services for their data scraping needs, I had a few Likes there.

My point is we should not reject all this from start (the “social media” stuff), that’s all.

I don’t reject it. I just reject people making false claims about how Fiverr works, especially.because people then use that as license to litter social media with their gig links. Seriously, they are everywhere. Spam and hustle galore.

I love social media and it can totally help you get leads, but only when used properly. And people can’t use it properly if they are running on false assumptions about how it can help them.

Archived