Profile review and buyer request

zfjharna

Hi everyone,
I have started my journey with Fiverr from July 2019. I have the patience to continue with it and I am confident about my skill but I am a little bit worried about my GIG status. I am introvert so may need to do social media marketing for getting a client. Furthermore, I need some good advice about buyer request writing formate.

Waiting for response from seniors.

Hi everyone,

I have started my journey with Fiverr from July 2019. I have the patience to continue with it and I am confident about my skill but I am a little bit worried about my GIG status. I am introvert so may need to do social media marketing for getting a client. Furthermore, I need some good advice about buyer request writing formate.

Waiting for response from seniors.

I need some good advice about buyer request writing formate.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests for helpful information.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

To work with the accounting niche, I often have to use the words p ay pal and p a y ment, in fiverr which are forbidden to use. I’ve been through this accident many times and fiverr accepts it after review. Can anyone give a better solution?

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone,

I was a level 2 seller, and due to a lack of reaction time, I lost my level as well as my two gigs, which were always on the first page in my category. I lost my gig ranking today, and it is now on the last page. I still have four orders for my gig, and I fulfill them on a regular basis, so I'm not sure what happened. Is there a reason why my gig was modified last month? Is it possible that I've misplaced my level or that I've been edited?

https://www.fiverr.com/share/6V354B

If your gig went from first page and directly to the last page, then this would mean that somebody from your client, made an internal feedback about you which was negative. I think you should try to get more positive feedback to get your ranking back.

My advice is that you should try to deliver your work on time or even before the deadline. Keep your clients as happy as possible. Sometimes that may not be possible. But try your best.

• 3 months later...

Because the gig title is so important in optimizing your gig, pay special attention to it while you're creating a new one. How do I come up with a title? Let's say I want to construct a job for my accounting business, but before I start, I need to imagine myself as a buyer looking to employ a bookkeeper. What would he or she be thinking now?  So, before producing your title, research the buyer's phycology in your industry and dive deep.

Guest freelancerjabir
3 hours ago, zfjharna said:

Because the gig title is so important in optimizing your gig, pay special attention to it while you're creating a new one. How do I come up with a title? Let's say I want to construct a job for my accounting business, but before I start, I need to imagine myself as a buyer looking to employ a bookkeeper. What would he or she be thinking now?  So, before producing your title, research the buyer's phycology in your industry and dive deep.

I just focus on making a gig title with keywords and attraction that's it. I don't think too much about making gig title or other stuffs ! But yeah i don't repeat this on my working field

Archived