Fiverr is failing me. Help!

saumyauniyal

I am a professional content writer with experience in writing high quality SEO friendly content. However, my gigs are getting no response on Fiverr standing still with 0 impressions. I wish to offer my services to my potential clients but being new to the freelance game, it is pretty difficult to figure things out.

Trust me, I deliver to the best of my abilities.

Can anyone suggest how to become a better seller at Fiverr?

You can check my gig here–>
https://www.fiverr.com/share/WEmRaQ

Hey, welcome to the forum.

When did you create your gigs? Sometimes it can take a day or two for newly created gigs to start receiving impressions.

I posted one 2 3 days ago and it still has no impression. It got me all confused about Fiverr’s algorithm. Does it happen often?

I think you have a gig that a lot of people are looking for.
But there is also a lot of people providing writing services.
I think the road to success is to provide value and show people that you will give them value.
I see in your gig:“have created over 300 blog articles”
If you convert some of the articles to pdf files, you can upload them to your gig, and prove to the buyers that you provide quality. It is easy to convert if you have the article in words, you just save as .pdf…

plagiarism pass content is something everybody claim to give, so that is not a sign of quality…

you know about SEO, so just make sure you made the proper SEO on fiverr with your gig: start typing in your category and look at the words from your auto-suggest box. Those keywords should be in your title, tags and gig description (3-4 times).

But, if you are in a very popular category, you may still have plenty of other sellers using similar keywords, in front of you.

I think you have a gig that a lot of people are looking for.

But there is also a lot of people providing writing services.

I think the road to success is to provide value and show people that you will give them value.

I see in your gig:“have created over 300 blog articles”

If you convert some of the articles to pdf files, you can upload them to your gig, and prove to the buyers that you provide quality. It is easy to convert if you have the article in words, you just save as .pdf…

plagiarism pass content is something everybody claim to give, so that is not a sign of quality…

Thank you so much @johab

I’ll make additions to my Gig

I hope it serves well

you know about SEO, so just make sure you made the proper SEO on fiverr with your gig: start typing in your category and look at the words from your auto-suggest box. Those keywords should be in your title, tags and gig description (3-4 times).

But, if you are in a very popular category, you may still have plenty of other sellers using similar keywords, in front of you.

Noted. Thanks @cristiscutaru

Noted. Thanks @cristiscutaru

Hi dear. At first you need to make a good gig that will help you get an order.

For that there are a couple of tips. Use good keywords in your gig description and title. Also use good strong keywords in your tags while creating your gig (you can also edit them later if u want to).

Keep yourself involved in fiver forum. Help people out. And ask questions as well and your good to go.

Keep checking buyer requests daily and you will soon get an order.

Best of luck with your fiver career

Hi dear. At first you need to make a good gig that will help you get an order.

For that there are a couple of tips. Use good keywords in your gig description and title. Also use good strong keywords in your tags while creating your gig (you can also edit them later if u want to).

Keep yourself involved in fiver forum. Help people out. And ask questions as well and your good to go.

Keep checking buyer requests daily and you will soon get an order.

Best of luck with your fiver career

keeping herself involved in the forum and helping people out will not bring sales 🙂

it may bring some good (or bad) advice, but waste your time in the forum (the way I did for the past 2-3 days :)) only if you have nothing better to do 😛

Archived