For get more orders

priyashantha666

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

There is no magical tricks bro. If you work well you will get more job day by day just need your effort and concentration

Trick is:
You can gig marketing and use on-page SEO and keyword recharge and gig image SEO for your gig ranking there is huge competition
hope you will get your second order soon
Have a good day 🙂

There is no magical tricks bro. If you work well you will get more job day by day just need your effort and concentration

Trick is:

You can gig marketing and use on-page SEO and keyword recharge and gig image SEO for your gig ranking there is huge competition

hope you will get your second order soon

Have a good day 🙂

thank you so much alaminlinkon

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request.

I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want.

I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses.

I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids.

I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding.

I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding.

I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs.

Fact 1: B…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have sent over 6,000 requests. I have learned a few things along the way. One, put up your own buyer request to see what you get. You will see the crap people reply to them with, and then you can get an idea of what not to do. Second, you never know when the one request you apply to will work out or even turn into a long term, repeat buyer. Only the longer you sell here and better your profile, the more you will stand out when replying to requests. Plus, you just do not know what exactly a buyer is looking for in these, when they are looking at them, when they are making decisions. It is a numbers game. Got to keep plugging away at the request. Moreover, only apply to ones you know your qualified for and meet your interest. In some cases, you will have to explain why you are the best fit for the job.

I have sent over 6,000 requests. I have learned a few things along the way. One, put up your own buyer request to see what you get. You will see the crap people reply to them with, and then you can get an idea of what not to do. Second, you never know when the one request you apply to will work out or even turn into a long term, repeat buyer. Only the longer you sell here and better your profile, the more you will stand out when replying to requests. Plus, you just do not know what exactly a buyer is looking for in these, when they are looking at them, when they are making decisions. It is a numbers game. Got to keep plugging away at the request. Moreover, only apply to ones you know your qualified for and meet your interest. In some cases, you will have to explain why you are the best fit for the job.

thanks for your ideas

• 2 months later...

Archived