Import Logos for Buyers

d_designer44

As you know there are seven types of logos Word Mark, Pictorial Mark, Letter Mark, Emblem Logo, Combinational Logo, Mascot Logo, Abstract Logo

Choose those In which you have the best creative mind and although you can upload All types of logo if you want to show those logos as portfolio you can add it in to behance.com and share you behance id link with you client but i would say its on you that in which type of logos you have the best creativity choose those and share your creativity with others.

Stay Blessed 🙂

As you know there are seven types of logos Word Mark, Pictorial Mark, Letter Mark, Emblem Logo, Combinational Logo, Mascot Logo, Abstract Logo

Choose those In which you have the best creative mind and although you can upload All types of logo if you want to show those logos as portfolio you can add it in to behance.com and share you behance id link with you client but i would say its on you that in which type of logos you have the best creativity choose those and share your creativity with others.

Stay Blessed 🙂

behance.com and share you behance id

This is really horrible advice that can get him banned.

Behance is not allowed. Please stop giving potentially harmful advice.

Stay Blessed 🙂

why just behance?!

you should share everything you have with the client and make sure by that your fiverr account will be deleted in a minute 🙂

behance.com and share you behance id

This is really horrible advice that can get him banned.

Behance is not allowed. Please stop giving potentially harmful advice.

Are you serious behance is made by adobe hope you know every thing we designer make share it on there just to strong our portfolio. When buyer asked for samples can you make new designs for him or share your link to him to show your skills which one you would prefer. I’m sharing my link of behance as a portfolio to buyers if he wants samples. I am not banned Allhamdulillah.

Are you serious behance is made by adobe hope you know every thing we designer make share it on there just to strong our portfolio. When buyer asked for samples can you make new designs for him or share your link to him to show your skills which one you would prefer. I’m sharing my link of behance as a portfolio to buyers if he wants samples. I am not banned Allhamdulillah.

I’m sharing my link of behance as a portfolio to buyers if he wants samples

Ho ho then I hope you are praying for your account not to be banned.

Are you serious behance is made by adobe hope you know every thing

I know enough, and I also “know enough of fiverr TOS” which you obviously didn’t read.

Fiverr doesn’t allow to use behance. (You can use it wherever else but not on fiverr). If or when they will catch you you will loose your account. Sometimes even without a warning as sharing links to the websites that are not allowed by fiverr is a huge violation here.

• 4 months later...

Archived