New to fiverr just staring

wazirkhanse

Hello. I am new to Fiverr created 3 gigs. about website creating. I spent first week without getting the order. Please your suggestion to me to getting the order.

thank you

wazir khan

I spent first week without getting the order.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I spent first week without getting the order.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

thank you but not enough

ok, I’ll say this because English is my third language and I’m aware I still make mistakes. so no politically correctness, but good straight honest and decent advice…

dude, that’s an English speaking site, and you absolutely have to improve your English. you may be very good at what you do, but you’re at big risk to get bad reviews for the communication issue.

Just practice more (way more) in English and you will be fine.

ok, I’ll say this because English is my third language and I’m aware I still make mistakes. so no politically correctness, but good straight honest and decent advice…

dude, that’s an English speaking site, and you absolutely have to improve your English. you may be very good at what you do, but you’re at big risk to get bad reviews for the communication issue.

Just practice more (way more) in English and you will be fine.

thank you for the kind information

Archived