Fiverr Gig Reviews

fansdesign

Editing the Gig content is not going to change anything .
Few days back i have changed my Gig category from
Graphic Design> OTHER to
Graphic Design> Stationery Design

Even after that my reviews are still there . So if you want to just change the content of gig there is no issue in that .

Editing the Gig content is not going to change anything .

Few days back i have changed my Gig category from

Graphic Design> OTHER to

Graphic Design> Stationery Design

Even after that my reviews are still there . So if you want to just change the content of gig there is no issue in that .

Even after that my reviews are still there .

This has nothing to do with reviews still being there. The question is about the gig losing rank.

Even after that my reviews are still there .

This has nothing to do with reviews still being there. The question is about the gig losing rank.

Try to include the search tags which you have been using previously .

Also check the trend of top ranking gigs which type of tags they are using for that specific category , incorporate those tags in your gig .

Try to include the search tags which you have been using previously .

Also check the trend of top ranking gigs which type of tags they are using for that specific category , incorporate those tags in your gig .

If you type “gig rank lost after editing” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which is why myself and others are advising the OP against this.

If you type “gig rank lost after editing” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which is why myself and others are advising the OP against this.

The ranking factor is totally based on key words . If you lose the keywords while editing it due to which that gig was previously ranked , this will definitely affect the gig ranking .

BUT if those keywords are intact in that gig description then you need not to worry about you gig rankings.

Archived