Silly question perhaps but

powdraw

Hi all, first time new user and I made up a gig, got through description, entered pricing in with my packages and there was no way to proceed to next steps.

I’ve now logged in and I can see my draft gig there but all the pricing and packages have been emptied.
Frustrating there and have to start again, but more confusing is how I am meant to advance to entering other things in such as my own animation to explain my service and skills, enter a long description explaining everything as well as rehashing the package offerings and benefits.

I searched the help areas first and couldn’t find anything to assist, so hoping someone can.

Thanks in advance.

You have to always save your draft as you progress in the Fiverr Gig creation. As if you don’t save it all, it will disappear once you log oof Fiverr. Sorry to hear that bud 😔

Thanks @sidorissimomike, I must have hit save and continue a million times. When I did that, there was no “next” button or option to progress to next steps.

I need you to take time to look around that area to see what is missing. If you leave any important part unfilled the next page won’t unlock.

Hi @goldsmydy I swear there was no action I could take to go further.

Ok I will have to redo it again as it’s now blank, I’ll delete that one and start again and see what happens.

Thanks

Hi @goldsmydy I swear there was no action I could take to go further.

Ok I will have to redo it again as it’s now blank, I’ll delete that one and start again and see what happens.

Thanks

I’ve had a similar problem, when I hit the “Save and Continue” button, it says Saving your gig, but then it freezes, and doesn’t move forward, and refreshing the page just resets all the pricing stuff

Archived