I'm new here. i accept from senior person some tip

sonia_tiggo

Hi @sonia_tiggo - welcome to the forum.

I’ve taken a look at your gigs and these are some issues you may want to address:

“resolution+ Print ready+ jpg+png+ai+eps+psd format” should have spaces before and after the “+” sign. It looks careless in English, so that needs to be sorted straight away - precision in graphic design is important.

One of your gigs - the last one, I think - has unlimited revisions. Don’t go there - it opens a whole world of trouble for you.

Your niche is saturated and you are wasting your tags. Think about what people who want your services will type into the search bar. Use those words, rather than the ones you have right now.

you just such “******************** group” on your Facebook account .and join the group .and drop your gig link and exchange your favorite .It’s black hat seo marketing .

maximum peoples suggest this policy .you want white hat seo .You will create blog site your service related .you can link up the gig with your blog site . you can get real visitor. I’m personally used white hat policy

Mod Note: FB group name removed.

None of what you just described is white hat policy. It’s just spam and it doesn’t work. It’s also really rude and makes people who do it look bad.

you just such “******************** group” on your Facebook account .and join the group .and drop your gig link and exchange your favorite .It’s black hat seo marketing .

maximum peoples suggest this policy .you want white hat seo .You will create blog site your service related .you can link up the gig with your blog site . you can get real visitor. I’m personally used white hat policy

Mod Note: FB group name removed.

Thank you so much brother

I am going to try again with you @sonia_tiggo, mainly because you are new.

Do not take bad advice from people who have fewer reviews than you - what they are doing doesn’t work … and you can see that from his profile.

You now have two responses from “seniors” with good numbers of reviews, which is what you said you wanted - take our advice.

I am going to try again with you @sonia_tiggo, mainly because you are new.

Do not take bad advice from people who have fewer reviews than you - what they are doing doesn’t work … and you can see that from his profile.

You now have two responses from “seniors” with good numbers of reviews, which is what you said you wanted - take our advice.

Thanks a lot again . Have a nice dream.

pls tell me the right white hat policy .I think the blog back link It’s the right policy.

Thanks

It isn’t a matter of being “the right” white policy. You said something is white hat that actually isnt. Don’t say things unless you know they are true.

You shouldn’t need someone to tell you what is effective and ethical (white hat) and what isn’t. If you don’t know white hat, then why on earth are you giving advice about it?

Don’t ask me to explain something you can look up yourself.

Archived