Very confused, scammers, response times, and illegal requests

ggleason

Recently I have gotten a lot of messages from scammers, like, more messages from scammers than actual customers. I told one of them to “f off” (using the actual word) and within hours I had a warning that my account was at risk because I was being unprofessional, you know, telling scammers to f off. That I can kinda understand, or at least deal with but then I got a message from someone asking me to make a spambot, something that 1) breaks ToS of every platform out there and 2) is illegal, I reported the user and have yet to get any response back. I actually wrote this several days ago and decided i would not poke the bear by posting this however i got a message from a scammer, who is banned, while i was away and at a memorial service and it still affects my response time. why, why do obvious scammers, OBVIOUS scammers, who get banned on the platform affect response times, and why is nothing done against people who ask for illegal software?

Thanks for sharing your experience here, the new seller is mostly targeted by scammers but you as a seller you must avoid any curse word against any customer.

It is better to report any sort of harassment to customer support than to take action by yourself.

If you know you will be out for a while, kindly make use of the out of office mode to avoid any issues with the response rate.

I know what it feels like to be in this situation but trust me if you can be patient, you find this platform enjoyable than any other place on earth.

Recently I have gotten a lot of messages from scammers, like, more messages from scammers than actual customers. I told one of them to “f off” (using the actual word) and within hours I had a warning that my account was at risk because I was being unprofessional, you know, telling scammers to f off. That I can kinda understand, or at least deal with but then I got a message from someone asking me to make a spambot, something that 1) breaks ToS of every platform out there and 2) is illegal, I reported the user and have yet to get any response back. I actually wrote this several days ago and decided i would not poke the bear by posting this however i got a message from a scammer, who is banned, while i was away and at a memorial service and it still affects my response time. why, why do obvious scammers, OBVIOUS scammers, who get banned on the platform affect response times, and why is nothing done against people who ask for illegal software?

I reported the user and have yet to get any response back.

If you reported it you won’t get a response about it.

I reported the user and have yet to get any response back.

If you reported it you won’t get a response about it.

i somewhat understood that, i more meant; they requested illegal software and are not banned, i can still message them and they can still message me. i would assume if i were to ask someone to do something highly illegal on any decent platform, their account would be terminated.

Archived