Not getting orders and losing hope at all!

waleedijaz1995

Hello! I was registered on Fiverr an year ago, but I’m still not getting any order. I’m totally disappointed that even I’ve not got a single response from buyer request. What should I do? I’m really losing hope that I’ve skill but not getting chance to practice my knowledge. Please help me. This is my profile link.
https://www.fiverr.com/waleedijaz1995?up_rollout=true

In the illustration gig, maybe change the grass colour, while still having an original image, since it doesn’t really look different enough to the lion’s colour.

But also send offers in the BR page to ones you can do well if you’re not getting orders.

I can’t advise on your SEO/facebook gigs. But you’re attempting to sell “a wonderful flat illustration” that is “high resolution” and there is a single preview image there that is grainy and has a very questionable color palette.

Upload 3 illustrations instead of 1, make them bigger, improve your color palette usage. Acid/neon colors sell well but you have to learn to balance them with more soothing tones. That big neon yellow + neon green in the middle is hard to look at.

Archived