How many gigs should one create as a beginner?

samurai_webdev

poll  

100 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• 5 -7
    • more than 7

I think it depends on the seller. Some people only want/maybe work best with a <=4 gigs, for others it’s probably better to use more.

I think creating no more than 4 to start with might be best and see how they go, and later, if they decide (and depending on skills), probably going for the max for the level (eg. 7), as long as they’re all quality gigs, set up well etc… They could always pause some/delete some if necessary later if they decided.

I think it depends on the seller. Some people only want/maybe work best with a <=4 gigs, for others it’s probably better to use more.

I think creating no more than 4 to start with might be best and see how they go, and later, if they decide (and depending on skills), probably going for the max for the level (eg. 7), as long as they’re all quality gigs, set up well etc… They could always pause some/delete some if necessary later if they decided.

appreciate it. 😃

If you want to make it professional in fiverr, you have to make seven gig…

If you want to make it professional in fiverr, you have to make seven gig…

No, you don’t have to. You can create up to seven if you want to, but there are people who have succeeded with just one gig.

Of course, for that to work, that kind of service has to be in demand, and the one offering it should be really good at it and find a way to stand out among others.

How you manage your times if there are any 2 or 3 buyers buy your different gigs at the same time?

I’m a good multi-tasker 😃 . In beginning, I had real trouble managing multiple projects at once, but now I’m very comfortable to handle 3/4 projects same time.

I’m a good multi-tasker 😃 . In beginning, I had real trouble managing multiple projects at once, but now I’m very comfortable to handle 3/4 projects same time.

That’s cool, alright then I will create more gigs next week and I hope I will not messing around with the order 😄

True. I put 3 in the market when i started and then i added 2 more 2 years ago and now i have 5 in total.

1 is the right answer for most cases, for multiple reasons.

1 - Allows you to focus all your efforts, portfolio, etc. in one place. If you don’t have a lot to show, it’s not a good idea to spread too thin. 1 well made, complete gig is better than 7 gigs with 2 line descriptions, broken F.A.Q. and empty portfolio.

2 - Less time investment needed. This business is not for everyone. It’s better to see if it works for you with 1 gig before creating more. It’s better to spend the time and effort to make 1 gig and finding this is not for you than doing the same after having 7 times the work. This takes time, I would advise at least 1 month of tweaking and improving one gig and seeing what happens before trying another.

3 - Creates more trust. Think of it from the buyer’s perspective. A new seller, no reviews, 1 gig = ok, he’s just getting started, and this specific thing is what he is good at. A new seller, no reviews, 7 gigs doing different things = claims to do so much, yet nobody is buying anything. Why?

Archived