I am here 2 days,where my orders?

juju5555

Hello guys,please write me your opinion about my gig and profile,do you like them?what do i improve?I want a lot of orders!! I am ready for them 😍

want a lot of orders!!

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

want a lot of orders!!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

but it is so sad(what do you think about my gig?

Welcome to the forum!

You should add a slogan to your profile. You’re a slogan writer, after all!

If you look at Lloydsolutions’ profile, you’ll see they have the slogan “Here To Help You Achieve Success”.

thanks for advice 💓,i add slogan on page of my gig?can you send me link that person i cant find it(

thanks for advice 💓,i add slogan on page of my gig?can you send me link that person i cant find it(

You’re welcome!

Yeah, if you go to your profile page, you can add in a slogan. You can see where in the pic below.

74522118_Screenshot2020-01-17at21_27_33.png.b3f4fa1c9c4aedd795660065feb352ea.png

can you send me link that person i cant find it(

There was nothing special about Lloydsolutions’ profile. I was just using it as an example. Most sellers have slogans on their profile pages. It’s very common. 🙂

Check out any seller’s profile to see for yourself.

You’re welcome!

Yeah, if you go to your profile page, you can add in a slogan. You can see where in the pic below.

Screenshot 2020-01-17 at 21.27.33

can you send me link that person i cant find it(

There was nothing special about Lloydsolutions’ profile. I was just using it as an example. Most sellers have slogans on their profile pages. It’s very common. 🙂

Check out any seller’s profile to see for yourself.

thank you 😘

want a lot of orders!!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thanks for posting those links. I’ve been here about a month with no orders but have had some potential clients. I’m hoping this won’t last forever!

Archived