My client wants refund even after doing all the job done!

sagorsur

My client asked for a Portrait Art animation that she also wanted to make her logo. After order, she sent me another image for the artwork, when I did half of the artwork with the previous image. I’ve to do that without any extra payment which took me some extra time. (I sent her a time extend offer, but she wasn’t online… So I deliver her image to deliver on time, which was ok then and she was agreed that after she was online) But after completing and deliver the artwork, she asks for more two (Total 3 artwork) which wasn’t I offered her… even she didn’t ask for any revision, but she make a complaint about me and got me a Warning about Blank delivery!!! (For the first time). She asked for a refund also if I didn’t make all 3 arts. It’s better to make that extra artwork than a refund as I already made 1 and half, so I did all 3 artworks. But after doing and providing her the final animation, Now she demanding the Refund again and also didn’t ask for any revisions even she didn’t want to share what’s she is not liking. In this situation, what can I do??? The order was automatically marked as complete. and I don’t want to refund her after all the hard work. I need suggestions, please…

Thanks!
Sagor Sur

Refuse. I had to do this. I ended up with a 1 star review on a new gig (basically ruined it), but I got my money. Don’t let them push you around. Decline every request and take what’s yours.

Thanks for your advice. The order was automatically completed, now can she make any rating?

Remove unlimited revisions and any reference to 100% satisfaction … and put your prices up. Then buyers like this will look for easier meat …

And those three things are why CS can’t help you … except, possibly, the $5 gigs.

I’ll try to follow your instructions. Thanks for your advice!

Thanks for your advice. The order was automatically completed, now can she make any rating?

Yes, they can make any rating they’d like. If they leave a bad one, you can respond with an explanation of the situation and also maybe an apology if you want. “Best wishes” or something along those lines would be a nice touch, too.

You need to negotiate on your behalf with clients.If they push you to do extra unpaid work then you should upsell your service to them.
When she sent you another image you should tell her this will take up more time and effort but I will be happy to do it for you.Please order this gig extra or this gig.This way you make clear you are not going to be doing free extra work.You don’t have to be confrontational but you should push them back a bit.

Archived