Intentional push of gigs to last page of search results

valeriekyle

Okay… “If you experienced this can you share your experience please and how you resolved it?”

There is no “resolve it”.

Fiverr rotating gigs and sometimes even top rated sellers can end up on a last page for months. :woman_shrugging:

@cyaxrex created a topic I think a couple of months ago with how he managed to get orders back, so you can look for one of his posts.

Same Problem here! i’m a level one seller and all of the 18 reviews i got were 5 stars. i think i gave my best to it, avg selling price was $100, response time was perfect, customers were really really happy, got 4 tips from 20 orders.
But then suddenly i got a huge drop in my sales and gig views from 650 views to 0. its been 45 days, No new orders no new customers!!!

Its just unbelievably unfair.

Is it just me or are people experiencing the new algorithm where all gigs on an account are moved to the last page?

If you experienced this can you share your experience please and how you resolved it?

Is it just me or are people experiencing the new algorithm where all gigs on an account are moved to the last page?

Do you mean that the new algorithm puts gigs on the last page! So who is on the first page?

hmm, I’m a new seller and I actually try (hard) to get it running. When I see you guys complaining here, I have mixed reactions…

On one side, I can see an unreasonable feeling of entitlement. I’ve read that levels 1/2/etc were getting 10 times traffic more than the rest. How was this fair?..

On the other side, I also understand it’s hard to spend time building a business, and having strong doubts on the platform. I just ask myself, at this point in time, if it is worth investing in fiverr so much time and effort, from now on, if at some point they may change everything without even telling…

I have been working since last 5 years, I have earned more than $40000 on fiverr more than 1000 positive 5 star reviews. My gigs are also down nowhere in the search. I have also contact support several times but they are telling its not guaranteed that your gig will on top results. If senior seller gigs will be not on top or will not get sales than its funny…

I have been working since last 5 years, I have earned more than $40000 on fiverr more than 1000 positive 5 star reviews. My gigs are also down nowhere in the search. I have also contact support several times but they are telling its not guaranteed that your gig will on top results. If senior seller gigs will be not on top or will not get sales than its funny…

If senior seller gigs will be not on top or will not get sales than its funny…

There were a lot of new sellers that were complaining that they also need to have a chance to be visible in search and not only top rated sellers. So fiverr started rotating gigs and also giving some chances to new sellers to be found.

Archived