Please, give me same hopeful suggestions

tanveer_pro

Hi ,I am a new seller .I will try my best but some times I feel very hopeless. please give me suggestions .
1.How to write emprasive buyer request?
2.How many times online active on Fiverr?
3.How to start social marketing on Twitter ?
4.How to improve my gigs value or view,click?

Hi ,I am a new seller .I will try my best but some times I feel very hopeless. please give me suggestions .

1.How to write emprasive buyer request?

2.How many times online active on Fiverr?

3.How to start social marketing on Twitter ?

4.How to improve my gigs value or view,click?

Welcome to you on Fiverr. Don’t be hopeless, try to be self-confident. If you have skills then you can be success.

I will try my best but some times I feel very hopeless. please give me suggestions

First, you should spend your time on fiverr forum. Here you can see many kinds of questions and solutions.

How to write emprasive buyer request?

Read your buyer request carefully and try to understand what he/she want. If you able to do that. then reply buyer request and write what you provide him. Don’t write a long text. Try to write in short and ask some questions or want some demo so that he must be reply you.

🙂

Welcome to you on Fiverr. Don’t be hopeless, try to be self-confident. If you have skills then you can be success.

I will try my best but some times I feel very hopeless. please give me suggestions

First, you should spend your time on fiverr forum. Here you can see many kinds of questions and solutions.

How to write emprasive buyer request?

Read your buyer request carefully and try to understand what he/she want. If you able to do that. then reply buyer request and write what you provide him. Don’t write a long text. Try to write in short and ask some questions or want some demo so that he must be reply you.

🙂

Adding to what was said above and answering your second question: try to stay online on Fiverr as much as you can. Besides showing potential buyers that you’re active, there’s a filter that buyers can use while searching called “show gigs from online sellers”

Adding to what was said above and answering your second question: try to stay online on Fiverr as much as you can. Besides showing potential buyers that you’re active, there’s a filter that buyers can use while searching called “show gigs from online sellers”

Thanks for your advice. 🙂

hi marianarv, can you elaborate please?

1. what filter is that?

2. why should I stay online 24/7?

just asking…

hi marianarv, can you elaborate please?

1. what filter is that?

2. why should I stay online 24/7?

just asking…

If you go to the buyers mode and search for anything there are filters on top of the page. They basicly filter the gigs based on what you pick. There are filters such as buyers level, price range, etc and then there are two filters on top called Pro gigs and online sellers. Im assuming it will filter gigs from sellers that are online at that moment

Screenshot_20200117-163830_Fiverr.thumb.jpg.470277b55f8242d54d6d15c2e78da570.jpg
Screenshot_20200117-163830_Fiverr1080×2340 200 KB

Either way and as I mentioned, being online shows potential buyers that you’re active. And yes, response rate does too but if someone wants to message a seller and sees that they were online for the last time 2 days ago that doesnt exactly give the buyer a good impression.

If you go to the buyers mode and search for anything there are filters on top of the page. They basicly filter the gigs based on what you pick. There are filters such as buyers level, price range, etc and then there are two filters on top called Pro gigs and online sellers. Im assuming it will filter gigs from sellers that are online at that moment

Either way and as I mentioned, being online shows potential buyers that you’re active. And yes, response rate does too but if someone wants to message a seller and sees that they were online for the last time 2 days ago that doesnt exactly give the buyer a good impression.

hmm, thanks. I don’t get too many buyers requests in my categories, maybe that’s why I missed that.

Archived