Order being too big for the time frame

saaad47

Hi guyzz. I’ve received an order yesterday. The project is too lengthy to be done in 3 days time. Data entry project. My first ever one. I did ask for the clients website credentials before creating an offer but the client declined. Now the work is way morrre than the time period. And I’m afraid I might not be able to do it. I worked 5 hours straight last night and when I woke up, the client said you have to do it all again. I was happy and eager to get my first project… Now I’m equally tensed.
Can the order be cancelled now without my fiver account getting banned? Kindly help 😣

So why did you set up such a short delivery period?

If it was a custom offer it was up to you to set up the price and delivery time

If you’ll cancel an order of course your account wouldn’t be banned but it will take a hit on your stats and you wouldn’t be able to send BR anymore

This was my first project. I didn’t know a lot. Now the order is cancelled mutually.

My fiver gig recently got a lot of views and impressions, clicks in the last 2 days. Now how is this cancelation bad for my account since it was mutually cancelled?

This was my first project. I didn’t know a lot. Now the order is cancelled mutually.

My fiver gig recently got a lot of views and impressions, clicks in the last 2 days. Now how is this cancelation bad for my account since it was mutually cancelled?

Now how is this cancelation bad for my account since it was mutually cancelled?

Why wouldn’t it be fair if you were unable to deliver great service, unable to calculate proper amount of time you’ll need (even if it’s your first order), didn’t complete the order because of your miscalculation and also used some time of your buyer that they could spend with another seller?

That’s why all cancellations taken into account.

Now how is this cancelation bad for my account since it was mutually cancelled?

Why wouldn’t it be fair if you were unable to deliver great service, unable to calculate proper amount of time you’ll need (even if it’s your first order), didn’t complete the order because of your miscalculation and also used some time of your buyer that they could spend with another seller?

That’s why all cancellations taken into account.

Yeah. I hear you. Now what things I can do for progression?

Get more orders and complete them? Is that it? Or will I not see any buyer requests now?

Archived