Can I Put Money for Gigs in Fiverr in advance to avoid paypal transactions all the time

k2fightgear

If you have a balance in your Paypal account, you should be able to set it up so it withdraws from the balance and does not create a transaction you need to authorize or even sign in to Paypal for every time. I do not have to sign in to use my Paypal balance.

I’m not sure what you mean by "too many fiverr transactions " on your statement. Are you penalized in some way?

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @jaydenk: the only way curently is to pay for a large order then get it refunded and it will stay on fiverr for future orders. If you want I will be happy to do this for you but I would need $25 for my self as a fee because it hurts my acount when I refund. message me if interested 🙂 I will make a specific gig for you

Reply to @wingle: Yes, but that still doesn’t solve the OP’s problem of Fiverr taking money from his Paypal account, which takes from OP’s bank account.

I support the idea of a Fiverr ‘account’.

But the current solution for the OP is to put more money in his Paypal balance. This can be done on Paypal with a few options from adding the money asap, to OP’s bank taking 3 or 4 days to transfer it.

Either way, this is mostly OP’s Paypal problem; especially since Fiverr does not offer what OP (and I’m SURE LOTS OF OTHER BUYERS) wants/needs right now…

• 1 year later...

I have wondered this same thing soooooo many times. I’d LOVE to just be able to prepay an amount - probably $50-$100 for my needs - and just have gig purchases taken out of that. It would be so much more convenient. Fiverr, are you listening???

Reply to @bgtpgirl: Fiverr rarely has staff members reading the forums. The forums are primarily a place for buyers and sellers to talk, share ideas, etc. If you want to read posts that are often written by Fiverr staff, I recommend the News forum. If you want to post a suggestion for Fiverr staff, the only forum that is a true fit is the Suggestion Box. Good luck!

Sherrif’s Note: This older thread is now closed to further comments.

Archived