Can i deactivate my account when no order

wazirafghan

Hello. I ask from top seller I have Fiverr account with 4 order cancel and 1 order complete. now daily I send buyer requests but no order. i am tired. show I deactivate my account and create a new one. one thing that i have no negative review but 1 positive review. i send 400 buyer request.
now what I do??

Hi @wazirafghan, it seems that you are quite stuck. I would recommend resolving the issue around your negative review. As those are the golden points which count by each account. Negative reviews will hurt your buyer account and selling account in many ways.

To solve this problem you should get an order done with a great review from the seller. Or fix the order with the seller who gave you a bad review 🙂

And what do you think new account will give you?

If people don’t like your gigs rights now they also wouldn’t like it on your new account. Work on your gigs, not opening new accounts.

It’s like having bad tasting jam and asking if you’ll put it a new bottle will it make the jam tastier.

Hello. I ask from top seller I have Fiverr account with 4 order cancel and 1 order complete. now daily I send buyer requests but no order. i am tired. show I deactivate my account and create a new one. one thing that i have no negative review but 1 positive review. i send 400 buyer request.

now what I do??

Hello. I ask from top seller I have Fiverr account with 4 order cancel and 1 order complete.

I’m not a top seller, but anyway…

Why were your 4 orders cancelled? By the way, I see your account is dated 2017.

Archived