Four Key Features to get success in fiverr!

with_nazmul

After reading many articles online, I come up with these four things out of many things. In order to get success in fiverr. 😃

1. Deliver The Orders Fast
  2. Fast Communication With Buyers
  3. Treat Buyers As Clients
  4. Always Check The Profiles of The People Who Send You Messages

Comment what do you think
😇

Oh boy. OK here goes:

1. Quality always trumps speed. Maybe you meant: “deliver on time”?
  2. Being responsive is definitely important. Actually understanding your client’s needs and goals and providing insightful responses is even more important.
  3. I’d say treat buyers as people, with emotions, needs and goals. Clients and buyers are the exact same thing so your point makes little to no sense
  4. Umm sure, but why? What would one be looking for when one does that?

I love numbers 1 and 2. Those were good.

Technically a buyer is a client, no difference but I think you mean act very professional always in how you interact and communicate.

No real reason to check the profile of buyers but I do it anyway out of pure curiosity.

I want to see where they are from, what if anything they are selling, and see if any negative buyer reviews were left to give me some clues about what kind of person I am dealing with.

I love numbers 1 and 2. Those were good.

Technically a buyer is a client, no difference but I think you mean act very professional always in how you interact and communicate.

No real reason to check the profile of buyers but I do it anyway out of pure curiosity.

I want to see where they are from, what if anything they are selling, and see if any negative buyer reviews were left to give me some clues about what kind of person I am dealing with.

Yes ! I mean “professional”

1- meh, depends on what you’re offering. Delivering on time should be enough. I have clients that would be pissed off if they got it too quickly (“What, I paid you that much for something that took you a few hours to do???”).

2 - This helps. Quality is more important than speed though.

3 - This does not make sense. Buyers are clients. Clients are buyers. Same thing.

4 - This is by far the best tip imo. Learn to read the buyer/client. This can help with a lot of things - minimize bad reviews and cancelations from nightmare buyers, pricing, expectation management, etc. There are certain profiles that are an instant no for me - I know we won’t be a good fit, and not worth my time (or theirs).

• 2 months later...

After reading many articles online, I come up with these four things out of many things. In order to get success in fiverr. 😃

😇

Always Check The Profiles of The People Who Send You Messages

Can you please explain what exactly you mean here?

I totally agree with the rest,

Hello all,

I would like to get little bit favor. I have created my account 2 years ago and got just 176 reviews. Just get 2 or 3 orders within a week. Please let me know how can i boost my account and gain the order?

Above mentioned points are helpful but need more clearance and favor.

Thanks

I’m same and I have the account for 5 years now.

First years was the best for me but now with having more sellers that provide the same gigs as mine I get less orders unfortunately =/

I guess it’s more about the marketing thing and the design of gig picture etc.

Also I guess we should focus on the gigs description too.

I hope we can get more orders soon, best of luck for you! ✌️

Can you please explain what exactly you mean here?

I totally agree with the rest,

Sometimes Seller will give you order, the example he gets this order for $100 and gives this to you by $50. Which totally alright, But when you get this type of order then look into his profile about the previous rating, feedback. Though this is not mandatory at all.

Sometimes Seller will give you order, the example he gets this order for $100 and gives this to you by $50. Which totally alright, But when you get this type of order then look into his profile about the previous rating, feedback. Though this is not mandatory at all.

Alright I get it, and I agree somehow.

The problem that some sellers haven’t anything in their profile.

😇

Deliver The Orders Fast

Orders should be delivered on-time. If the Client paid 💰 for expedited delivery, then I’ll deliver within that time-frame.

Fast Communication With Buyers

Fiverr gives us 24-hours to respond to new email. Communication is important tho.

Treat Buyers As Clients

Um, Buyers, Customers, and Clients are the same thing. 🍹

Why? Are we going on a scavenger hunt?

Toodles 🍍

• 4 months later...

There is no need to limit the number of tips! Why 4 btw?

Its not just 4 tips in total. It is 4 ideas to get your mind thinking about the different ways in which you can become successful seller of your online expertise. Nobody is going to give all the answers you want. You will have to do your own research and developing a unique strategy that make you stand out. Then build up your client base and be rated for your skills and creativity from buyers. Also always continue to learn new skills and implement new ideas into your profile both personal credientals and professional portfolios.

Archived