Multiple fake accounts have tanked my response time

cambrianlog

How do you know you were contacted by “fake accounts”?

Did you go through Fiverr’s CS?

I am unable to locate a direct link to customer support, previously I have only been a buyer, however, I am now looking into providing gigs as well.

Upon creating two gigs, I’ve been contacted by accounts that have all been banned before I’ve even had a chance to contact a ‘buyer’ or what we can consider as ‘fake accounts’. With that said, the messages didn’t stop coming for over a weeks time in random intervals, now that a true customer has contacted and lost in the fray I feel the efforts they went through to impact my seller account has truly worked. I am now sitting on a 5h average contact back, previously I have always maintained a 1h contact metric, even as a buyer.

Quite stressful honestly.

I am unable to locate a direct link to customer support, previously I have only been a buyer, however, I am now looking into providing gigs as well.

Upon creating two gigs, I’ve been contacted by accounts that have all been banned before I’ve even had a chance to contact a ‘buyer’ or what we can consider as ‘fake accounts’. With that said, the messages didn’t stop coming for over a weeks time in random intervals, now that a true customer has contacted and lost in the fray I feel the efforts they went through to impact my seller account has truly worked. I am now sitting on a 5h average contact back, previously I have always maintained a 1h contact metric, even as a buyer.

Quite stressful honestly.

Visit https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

then scroll down to the “contact us” button.

I am not sure I understand what you are saying but you can contact customer support and let them help you.

thanks

Archived