Finally. Became a Top Rated Seller

cybertech125

@qbo_xero_expert thank you

well you know its all about Hard work, self Motivation and no doubt patience.

if you have any specific question or want to ask anything about any point then you can surely ask…

thank you 🙂

Would you mind telling me when you meet the requirements to be top rated… I wonder how long you have been waiting since you met all the requirements to the date you were promoted 🙂

Congrats again 🙂

Would you mind telling me when you meet the requirements to be top rated… I wonder how long you have been waiting since you met all the requirements to the date you were promoted 🙂

Congrats again 🙂

@diamondleopard Hi there

i met all those Requirements in Aug 2018 i guess and then i started waiting and i had no idea why im not becoming TRS. so i started improving lots of things. like my gigs images , videos. texting. (each and every word proofread) , market research again and again and then finally yesterday i received an notification about promotion for TRS. and i was like WOOOOOOWWWWW 😊

@diamondleopard Hi there

i met all those Requirements in Aug 2018 i guess and then i started waiting and i had no idea why im not becoming TRS. so i started improving lots of things. like my gigs images , videos. texting. (each and every word proofread) , market research again and again and then finally yesterday i received an notification about promotion for TRS. and i was like WOOOOOOWWWWW 😊

met all those Requirements in Aug 2018

sorry for some missing… it was Aug 2019

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@diamondleopard Hi there

@cybertech125

congratulation.

I am still waiting for my first order from 3 month but in vain,how can I get.plz guide me .

Archived