Got negative review

samia_sultana

I have got a one-star with a bad review from my first buyer. I did my job on the basis of buyer requirement. For this, I am not able to give a response to the buyer request. My buyer who gave me a negative review after some days he wanted to change his feedback. After this, I did 4 jobs with 5 star now my average point 4.2. I contact with fiver support but got a warning. Now, what can I do now? I want support from the fiver to change this feedback which help me to get more jobs. How can I get this support?

Don’t ask CS to change the feedback. It can get you a warning, and the buyer is allowed to leave a review based on how they felt their experience was, so it’s not uncommon for a seller to get a review he or she doesn’t feel they deserve.

Here’s some advice for getting over this:

I see so many people getting terribly upset by negative reviews and it puzzles me a bit. Sure, I don’t like getting them either but I tend to shrug them off quite easily as I am aware that people can be odd. It’s what makes my favorite hobby of people watching so much fun but I’ll save that for another post I think. For now, take a look at some of the most amazing sights in the world and some of the negative reviews left about them. It is also interesting to read negative reviews about places…

Best wishes!

I have got a one-star with a bad review from my first buyer. I did my job on the basis of buyer requirement. For this, I am not able to give a response to the buyer request. My buyer who gave me a negative review after some days he wanted to change his feedback. After this, I did 4 jobs with 5 star now my average point 4.2. I contact with fiver support but got a warning. Now, what can I do now? I want support from the fiver to change this feedback which help me to get more jobs. How can I get this support?

I want support from the fiver to change this feedback which help me to get more jobs. How can I get this support?

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

Make sure you do not get any further warnings as you are risking your account.

You need to leave this and move on.

Actually I didn’t accept buyer review but it was automatically accepted but I knew without the accept buyer review this will not show in my gig. The buyer didn’t accept my order it was automatically accepted. He gave me a review after 9 days of order completion but this review automatically shows in my gig after got my 2nd order.

Actually I didn’t accept buyer review but it was automatically accepted but I knew without the accept buyer review this will not show in my gig. The buyer didn’t accept my order it was automatically accepted. He gave me a review after 9 days of order completion but this review automatically shows in my gig after got my 2nd order.

You don’t have to “Accept” the review per se. It shows up after 10 days if you don’t leave a review for the buyer before that.

but I knew without the accept buyer review this will not show in my gig.

That is not how this works.

Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.

• Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
  • Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Archived