No orders from 1 month after 3-days vacation mode (Level 2 Vendor)

ageuroconsultin

Hello everyone 🙂 I am a level 2 seller who has recorded innumerable orders with my gig of business plan in the month of December 2019 (about 28 orders), having an average rating of 5 stars, full customer satisfaction and received some tips.

On 29th December, I went into vacation mode for 3 days and from that date I have not received orders anymore, the impressions of my gig has drastically dropped down. I tried to change the image of the gig, modified the description, making it as accurate as possible, modified the tags, optimized the SEO, shared the link on Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin but no orders received. While before I was on the first page of business plans category, now I am at the bottom of the second page. I have also noted that there are level 0 or level 1 sellers, with only 2-3 reviews that are on the main page of the category, how can I go back to having a regular number of orders, since my only source of income is currently Fiverr ? Thanks a lot in advance, but I’m desperate for this stalemate.

I have had the same thing

I was on Vacation for 3-4 days in starting of December due to some medical issues, after that no orders at all.

Now to be on track I am regularly sending buyers request and sharing on social media sited to get orders.

I only have 99% order completion, rest is all 100%

No hope is lost and still bidding on buyers request.

This does happens and Hopefully things will be back on track soon

I have had the same thing

I was on Vacation for 3-4 days in starting of December due to some medical issues, after that no orders at all.

Now to be on track I am regularly sending buyers request and sharing on social media sited to get orders.

I only have 99% order completion, rest is all 100%

No hope is lost and still bidding on buyers request.

This does happens and Hopefully things will be back on track soon

😦 I am also regularly responding at buyer requests but with no results. I also have 99% order completion rating, 99% response rating, 5.0 reviews. This situation is so struggling

This happened to me too back in October. I went on vacation mode for about 2 weeks or so as I had no other choice, and things quiet down for about a month. Then again I started getting orders - so just give it some time and you’ll get there again 🙂

This happened to me too back in October. I went on vacation mode for about 2 weeks or so as I had no other choice, and things quiet down for about a month. Then again I started getting orders - so just give it some time and you’ll get there again 🙂 I really hope to get back my orders stream

I’ve been on vacation mode numerous times this past year and it always takes some time to get the first order. Sometimes a week or two or even a month, but it always picks up again. And more if you have a good level and positive ratings.

So yeah, just be patient man 🙂

Archived